Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    "Elemental
    Elemental Overload (Mastery) procs of Lightning Bolt or Chain Lightning can now generate Rolling Thunder charges."

Interesting..

Does that makes our Mastery slightly more powerful than Haste? Any thoughts about this?

Thanks.
    Yes, because of this buff reforging to mastery seems to be a good idea.

Hmm, with this newest change to MB I wonder if SP priority queue will be more weighted to only Casting MB if the periodic effect is about to expire, and otherwise waiting for more orbs, or just poping it on CD... hmmm.
    Current Haterade® flavor: #$%@ you cherry

Quote Originally Posted by slosh View Post
    Pallies - Oh the nerf bat has been swung, and it hurts. Ouch.
    " * Eternal Glory: The chance to not consume Holy Power from this talent now also applies to not consuming the clearcasting effect generated by Divine Purpose."

Ret says hi
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    Single-Minded Fury bonus has been increased to 20%, up from 15%.

http://imgur.com/oMSZY.gif
    I laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by milkinteets View Post
    I liked that aspect.
    I think it helped when groups wiped.
    We knew where the dungeons were.
    Actually, while leveling my 3rd toon to 85 I purposely skipped discovering Throne of Tides. I wasn't really a fan of it, there was no quest line, and the XP gain didn't feel as good as BRC or Stonecore. I actually really enjoyed doing random dungeons and knowing I couldn't get ToT. What I'm thinking is they're removing the need to discover the dungeons for exactly that reason. People were avoiding discovering dungeons they just didn't care for and they could safely do the daily random knowing they would only get dungeons they cared to do
    Why do people with closed minds always have open mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordret View Post
    * Healing Rain now has a 40-yard radius, up from 30, to be consistent with other shaman heals.
    Radius? Well, its obviously a bug but range != radius.
    I really really really hope it's not a typo.

Deleted
    Did the mana cost of rejuv go up again? Wasn't it 16 or 18% of base mana before? Still, it's not 26 like it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Markanis View Post
    Aura Mastery: This ability no longer increases the benefit granted by Crusader Aura. Whyyyy? Was that REALLY necessary? :<
    glad theyre getting the big issues first. has the phasing issues even been mentioned yet?? lol

WTF (HUGE WALL OF EXPLICIT TEXT) PvP balance keeps screwing over PVE. I heal raids on my paladin because they won't let me roll ret because it is so weak, but why this. WHY. ALL MY RAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Katana Angel View Post
    40 yard healing rain? Yesssss, I'll take it. It still seemed pretty big to me in general, but then again, I run 10s....

Also lol at not having to discover instances anymore. That just seems silly, when they were making -such a big deal of it- originally. Also, it wasn't like it was hard. Only Throne was a pain in the butt to get.

Oh wow, I just noticed the increase in valor points you get. Wheee.

Increase in Valor points? did you mean JP?

Quote Originally Posted by MysticalOS View Post
    somehow i get the feeling those dungeon changes are an attempt at insentive forgroups not to skip optional bosses as those are the dungeons specificly targeted. Its not going to work though. Many only queue for VP and could care less about JP and increasing them won't solve that. If blizz wants people to do optionals, they need to make them not optional.
    Read it again. It's *normals*, has nothing to do with VP queuing.
    It's the lvl 85 normals. They are allowing JP from those in addition to the first random, essentially just removing the time-gate on gearing to advance from Normals to Heroics.

Alts everywhere rejoice.

Deleted
    10% more spell cost to paladin spells?

So in essence, absolutely nothing. Yay, paladins get their free ticket to owning the HPS still.

Where is retribution buff?

Quote Originally Posted by lordlight View Post
    WTF (HUGE WALL OF EXPLICIT TEXT) PvP balance keeps screwing over PVE. I heal raids on my paladin because they won't let me roll ret because it is so weak, but why this. WHY. ALL MY RAGE

This nerf is not PvP based, plalies were best healers they needed a nerf.

where the fuck are my feral and demo buffs this is BS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricsun View Post
    Single-Minded Fury bonus has been increased to 20%, up from 15%.

url that i cant even quote
    Oh god i lolled so hard.

Still no sign of the much needed PvP-buffs for BM and Hunters in general. There are so many which are needed, i cant even name them all.

Pally nerf hurts the face D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by molinator View Post
    I really really really hope it's not a typo.
    Its definitely a type since healing rain range is 30 yards now and other shaman healing spells are 40 yards now, that`s the "consistence".

Quote Originally Posted by riflemancho View Post
    Where is retribution buff?

The Eternal Glory change, but it's not as simple to evaluate it as it is not currently possible to get both 2/2 Eternal Glory and 2/2 Blazing Light.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh