Confused about Patch Notes

Jan 6th notes
    •Improved Power Word: Shield now also increases the amount absorbed by an additional 15/30% when cast on oneself.

12th they posted
    •Improved Power Word: Shield change reverted

I was like meh would have been over powered etc. then i decided to read the most recent patch notes dated Jan 24th on the bizzard site and i saw
    •Improved Power Word: Shield now also increases the amount absorbed by an additional 15/30% when cast on oneself.

So can someone explain to me if this is a mistype? or am i missing something?

the ammount was doubled from live but the increase when cast on self was taken out i believe, not 100% sure tho

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    Jan 6th notes

12th they posted
    •Improved Power Word: Shield change reverted

I was like meh would have been over powered etc. then i decided to read the most recent patch notes dated Jan 24th on the bizzard site and i saw

You could always try logging on the PTR servers to see if its +30% when cast on self or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post

Its not 30% on self, it is 20% baseline last time I checked.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    PTR tooltip is reading 20% for all for 2/2 imp pw:s. My shields are the same on myself and others to boot. Think the patch notes are wrong.

There was a blue post about this as well, they forgot to edit out that line. I think it has been fixed in the mean time.