Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Recid View Post
    Retro of Thrall is probly your best bet.
    I got accepted to them, but not sure if I would have a raid spot, they have so many members.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorehowl View Post
    BOSS IS TANKED BY 1 TANK, OTHER TANK JUST JERKS OFF TILL THAT ONE ADD COMES OUT LOL SO FUN
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight Gil View Post
    Dear sir, would you kindly stop saying such retarded bullshit?

Shadowmoon Battalion (H) on Wyrmrest Accord is just starting up 70 raiding again. Kara is farmed right now and we're just starting up Gruul's/Mags 25-man, but we're still short a few bodies. We have strict rules regarding progression gear and limited talents.

Armory : us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/wyrmrest-accord/shadowmoon%20battalion/

Guild web site : smb.guildlaunch.com

We started up BC raiding over a year ago, but Cataclysm came along and everyone vanished for a while. We're reforming now and moving along quickly. Good time to get in!

Quote Originally Posted by Teuchter View Post
    may i ask why people find it fun to twink at 70?

the content got a massive nerf, your using lvl 80 gems and enchants and worse of all you use talents/classes which were not around at the times.
    I think a lot of them only use enchants and gems of the time too... Although yes with the 30% nerf to most of the BC raid content and the new talents i'd imagine it would all be so easy that it would be monotonous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I think a lot of them only use enchants and gems of the time too... Although yes with the 30% nerf to most of the BC raid content and the new talents i'd imagine it would all be so easy that it would be monotonous.
    To be fair, Sunwell would still be fairly hard for a guild who hadn't done it.

There is at least one on my server EU-Hellfire. But they basically spam trade for 85's to boost them every week.