10+ Year Old Account

Quick Resto Question

I didn't see an asnwer in the guides; does Nature's Bounty effect the critical chance of Regrowth's Hot Ticks as well? The main reason I'm curious is with the redesign of the Regrowth glyph, I will likely be dropping swiftmend for regrowth on tank healing encounters, and I'm trying to decide between Nature's Grace + Moonglow, or Furor + Nature's Bounty. Something either way I plan on experimenting around a bit with, but since it's my offspec I figured I'd ask here.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

As far as I am aware, it doesnt differentiate between the Initial application and the ticks.
    In regards to talent point selection, its debatable at the moment what will be the best. I think you will see a lot of Druids moving away from effloresence, and putting points in Genisis. Keep Moonglow whatever you decide. The reduction in mana cost will be hugely beneficial to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nat bounty only effects the direct heal. You probably wont want to drop the SM glyph, especially for tank healing. As a tank healer if the RG glyph is procing a lot you're healing wrong, besides the fact the RG hot is very weak. Sm glyph saves you mana and a GCD.

You wont be seeing any raiders moving away from efflor. It does at the lowest on average 7% of your healing, even tank healing.

Your spec will depend on the fight. If you are having a lot of mana problems, you will need 2/3 furor and 3/3 MG picking up Nat grace in the process and possibly dropping Nat bounty.

If you are in reg modes and don't see a lot of mana problems, you will probably still keep furor, even go 3/3, and maybe have room for nat bounty while ignoring Nat grace and MG.

Genesis is only if you are having no mana problems at all or solely tank healing. 10s you wont have a tank healer and 25s you also wont be solely tank healing. Genesis is really only for certain fights at a very high gear level.