10+ Year Old Account

so close u can taste it

what has been your "so close u can taste it" moment in either a dungeon or raid thus far in cata?

mine was sunday night in BWD on magmaw. my guild is raiding fairly often now. i had been in on the very first attempt at magmaw on my warlock. that ended fairly badly. didnt make it very far at all really. but sunday, we tried it again. after about 4 wipes due to various problems(parasites not being controled well enough, heals not focused right...etc) we finally had a excellent attempt. after around the 2nd or 3rd chain phase, we lost our tank somehow but kept going. i watched the damage tick away at the damn thing. 10% left....8%left.......5%......4%.....wipe. 4%. will haunt me forever. especially since after that attempt i gave up my spot to a more raid-geared lock just for the sake of progression for the guild.

28k and 6k wipe on Cho'gall last night /wrist

300k wipe on Cho'gall 25...got him the next attempt.

Multiple 1-2% wipes on Ascendant Council 10

10+ Year Old Account
    man...i think this is blizzards way of torturing us indirectly. and its only gonna get worse for me...since my guilds raiding is just starting to ramp up. /both wrists.

not exactly in cata but this one still haunts me
    back in icc on 25man heroic putricide, last phase, room nearly full of slime pp at 300k... 150k... 50k, tank dies... boss heals next tank dies boss heals, we wipe....
    what topped it off was the first tank that died said "gg everyone" when he was at about 150k lol

Deleted
    Ascendant council wipes at less than 1%
    Cho'gall on 1% and wiping due to puke
    Someone blowing up the raid with lightning rod on al'akir with 150k hp left
    Ran out of gongs on atramedes at 3% (was a bad try where we lost a few dps)
    Kite tank dying with nefarian on 2%
    2% wipe on heroic halfus (last night we will kill him today)

Multiple 1-2% wipes on nefarian b4 downing him. 100k wipe on heroic halfus then killed shortly after. Nothing else was really an issue so far with my guild haha. Heroic chimaeron tonight tho. I'm looking forward to the adrenaline pumping as we have 3 ppl alive sub 5%, should be a fun night

Last week I've had many 3% wipes on Ascendant Council. Haven't beaten that encounter yet. >_<
    uǝʞoɹq sı ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ʎɯ ʞuıɥʇ ı