[H] Tarren Mill: Agora is recruiting Belgians/Dutchies – 10-man raiding

Agora is a guild formed on October 10th 2011. We decided to form ourselves a 10 man raiding guild and started of recruiting international players. The guild is founded by 4 Belgian friends in particular. We have been in another guild before, all together, and some people from that guild followed us to Agora. Our main goal that we want to achieve in Cataclysm is to down as much as high end content (Heroic raids) within a limited time of 9 hours per week!

We are not recruiting any of these classes/specs: [CHECK OUT THE LAST POST I DID ABOUT WHAT WE NEED, IN THIS TOPIC]
    Protection Warrior
    Protection Paladin
    Restoration Druid
    Survival Hunter
    Feral Druid (dps)
    Holy Priest

All we'd really need is a Belgian/Dutch Mage!

Other spots that can be filled as backup are melee dps spot, holy pala spot and ele shaman spot, but necesairly. Only if you can prove yourself better than them you can deserve the spot. Being better doesn't only include skills in-game, it also includes patience, kindness and stuff like that!!! I find this very important

Whisper me or any other officers ingame for a chat.

The reason why I specify the classes/specs that we don’t need is because these are the spots that will be taken each raid. Knowing this, and knowing that all of those spots really know what they’re doing and are far above the other 4 spots what concerns performance; we are looking for Belgian/Dutch players who have the same level of performance as our current 6 player Belgian/Dutch core.

What you have to know about us before joining:

We raid 3 times per week. Do not bother if you cannot attend all of those raids each week (unless there are real issues and we notice that you’re serious about it, ofcourse).
    Wednesday : 19.15h – 22.00h
    Friday: 19.15h – 22.00h
    Sunday: 19.15h – 22.00h

Another thing that we insist to meet is to be atleast 17 years old, have ventrilo and a microphone and have a stable internet and a decent PC. Sharing mobile phone numbers is also really a plus. This increases our ability to communicate together and manage things that usual guilds cannot do.

Last but not least, I’d like to say that we want to have a lot of fun during raiding and playing in general but when the time is there to be serious, we really want every one to be serious.

If you want more information or if you’re interested in joining us, then please visit agora.wowstead.com and sneak around!
    Last edited by Hellsonic; 2011-02-02 at 05:49 PM.

Bump.

-Got some positive reactions on this already!

I'll add some more about what we need and what we don't need.

We NEED:
    Death Knight/Warrior tank
    Melee dps
    Warlock (Demo pref, multiple spec is even better)
    Holy Paladin

We DO NOT need:
    Fire Mage
    Survival Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Holy Priest
    Restoration Druid
    Feral Druid (dps)

Bump.

-Recruitment status is still the same as my previous post.

Update

-You can also contact Reveal/Scolaila in-game!

Ik zou direct een apply maken moesten die raid uren maar wat later zijn !!

Haha, naja die gaan we niet veranderen sorry..

Warlock spot has been filled!

We NEED:
    Melee dps
    Holy Paladin

Alright guys, I've found atleast 1 player each spot but there are definately some spots that can be improved:

Melee dps
    Holy paladin
    Ele Shaman

Do not hesitate to contact me! Those spot still count as "open".

Melee dps
    Holy paladin
    Ele Shaman
    Mage [He's going to play Prot Pala probably, got expierince with it already & he's good ]

If we find a very good tank, the mage will remain mage and therefore we won't recruit another mage, obviously.
    Last edited by Hellsonic; 2011-01-30 at 12:04 PM.

All we'd really need is a Belgian/Dutch Mage!

Other spots that can be filled as backup are melee dps spot, holy pala spot and ele shaman spot, but necesairly. Only if you can prove yourself better than them you can deserve the spot. Being better doesn't only include skills in-game, it also includes patience, kindness and stuff like that!!! I find this very important

Whisper me or any other officers ingame for a chat.

Bumping. Still in need for one Mage for Raidgroup 1 [BE].

Visit our website for more information about Raidgroup 2 and their recruitment status [International]!