Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How to dismount enemy scrub?

The main problem with world PvP nowadays are the flying mounts.
    I know that could be "The Casual Security system a.k.a Nerd Helper" to allow enemy faction to fly low enough at event area (Pilgrim now and the Halloween one) with spamming Y o u Lo Se text.

And I'm not speaking about situations when someone can be killed by 5-6 Horde/Ally members with 2-3 shots.
    I know that world pvp is dead but events like that are designed for it.

How to fight with pests like them?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyok View Post
    The main problem with world PvP nowadays are the flying mounts.
    I know that could be "The Casual Security system a.k.a Nerd Helper" to allow enemy faction to fly low enough at event area (Pilgrim now and the Halloween one) with spamming Y o u Lo Se text.

And I'm not speaking about situations when someone can be killed by 5-6 Horde/Ally members with 2-3 shots.
    I know that world pvp is dead but events like that are designed for it.

How to fight with pests like them?
    Report them for breaking the language barrier and put them on ignore.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Get a DK to deathgrip and a mage to poly while then they do. Grip -> Chains -> poly going off while that's happening.

Could a DK fly up, drop down, and death grip him on the way down to get him in range for people to blow him up?

Ion cannons...
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Deleted
    As an arcane mage, wait for them to land (even for only one second), activate Present of Mind and instant-polymorph them.

The rest is up to you

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Get a DK to deathgrip and a mage to poly while then they do. Grip -> Chains -> poly going off while that's happening.
    Flying mounts are immune to polymorph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get them to touch the ground and stun them with anything.

You can /ignore the opposite faction? Reporting is a good idea.

To OP, I'm not sure i completely understand what you are trying to say/ask...

You want world PVP, but you can't kill the pests during a world event? I don't understand your situation "when someone can be killed by 5-6 with 2-3 shots. If they fly low enough to spam that text, then shoot them? Have a mage/hunter/spriest? Those can survive falling from high distances AND do decent damage if they fly away...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzzzzor View Post
    Flying mounts are immune to polymorph.
    Even when on the ground?

I saw a DK grip a slimy Goblin in, and then his fellow mage monkeyfied the little bugger...made it look better tbf. I might add though that the goblin dismounted when in air, since it thought it was only facing the DK I assume...

My experience is that you can't dismount someone...only stupid mobs can -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Agetro View Post
    You can /ignore the opposite faction? Reporting is a good idea.
    Yes you can. I have more opposite faction people on my ignore than my own faction.

As for reporting, had a guy on one of the servers i play on (NON-PVP server) that was running around org during wrath ganking lowbies spamming youlose macros over and over and eventually raged on the wow forums because he got banned for 48 hours because of it. Eventually he got banned for 72 hours and wrote a raging "I quit" Thread for doing things like Breaking the language barrier while having, somehow, gotten up to a ledge on a wall in org (pre-flying mounts) Just imagine "Youlose" spam over and over from someone just out of range in the middle of your city....
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Report them for breaking the language barrier and put them on ignore.
    Does that give u a feeling of accomplishment ? cus thats losers play. if u cant kill them on your own terms, u suck it up and leave them be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Lol reporting for breaking the language barrier? really? ne way imo xfer to a Pve server

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    Does that give u a feeling of accomplishment ? cus thats losers play. if u cant kill them on your own terms, u suck it up and leave them be.
    If say for instance a player is flying in, killing/oneshotting lowbies outside of org then shadowmelding/vanish and mounting they are playing the game under their own terms. They can kill at will with little chance of anyone even being able to attack them.

The only course of action then is to be able to effect them in some other way. Fairs fair.

They're being an ass. They can't be killed. You could report them for spamming, but that has a higher standard applied to it with the same punishment. You might as well report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mexa View Post
    You failed to read the thread and therefor looked like a fool. Might want to rethink what you have to say. I'm sorry you feel other players are "losers" because they can't kill someone that can not be hit...
    Wow.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Get a lock to dot the hell out of them, they'll either die while flying or dismount to heal.
    Thrall's Balls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    grip him while life gripping the dk while polying him

oh sh-!
    Sig: Left-aligned forms are the slowest of the three to complete because of the number of eye fixations they require to parse.