Deleted

Jewelcrafting dailies

Ive got JC 501 on my level 76 DK, and my question is, what level you need to be to do the JC daily quests in Orgrimmar?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    JC Dailies require a JC level of 475
    Hmm, I sure could use a signature here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taradom View Post
    Ive got JC 501 on my level 76 DK, and my question is, what level you need to be to do the JC daily quests in Orgrimmar?
    I think you need to be 80+?
    I picked mine at 82

500 JC to do the daily.

Edit: Or so I thought. >.<

Deleted
    i looked up the coords for her, and i stood at that place, but she wasnt there xD

cant find any good info about this
    Last edited by mmoc005bb66571; 2011-01-25 at 10:52 PM.

I have to ask. Am I the only one who thinks the JC dailies are boring as shit, and actually should be something other than "Oh noes my pet something or another ate/destroyed something with gems on it! Can you cut me 3x of XXXXXX gem?"

Alright so sparkling powder, and elemental goo are different but even still it's pretty damn boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuberov View Post
    I have to ask. Am I the only one who thinks the JC dailies are boring as shit, and actually should be something other than "Oh noes my pet something or another ate/destroyed something with gems on it! Can you cut me 3x of XXXXXX gem?"

Alright so sparkling powder, and elemental goo are different but even still it's pretty damn boring.
    Yeah, don't you just love it when everyone inflates the respective gems' price should it be one you gotta cut for the daily...

15+ Year Old Account
    Dont you love it when you plan ahead and keep some of those gems on hand? And then sell them to all the lazy JCers for 60g+?

They are clearly not damn boring and at least it's awesome that 4 of the 5 don't take more than 30 seconds, so they are very bearable in long term, especially if you have more than 1 JC char.

Huge improvement over Wrath dailies, where you had to fly out and kill some stupid mobs every single time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airath View Post
    They are clearly not damn boring and at least it's awesome that 4 of the 5 don't take more than 30 seconds, so they are very bearable in long term, especially if you have more than 1 JC char.

Huge improvement over Wrath dailies, where you had to fly out and kill some stupid mobs every single time.
    Totaly agree, like it 100000 x more than Wrath ones. Also when i get the elemental daily, i just go Deepholme pick up Therazane daily and 2 things done fast

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh I just take the portal to hyjal for the elemental ones. 2 feet from where the port is there are lvl 80 earth elementals fighting guards, at ~50-60 percent hp, so they are killable in 1-2 GCDs, and there are a lot. They used to kind of suck bc the drop rate was horrible, but now its 100 percent so I can do that daily in literally under 3 minutes lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nume View Post
    Heh I just take the portal to hyjal for the elemental ones. 2 feet from where the port is there are lvl 80 earth elementals fighting guards, at ~50-60 percent hp, so they are killable in 1-2 GCDs, and there are a lot. They used to kind of suck bc the drop rate was horrible, but now its 100 percent so I can do that daily in literally under 3 minutes lol.
    I always go to twilight highlands and fight the water elementals near the horde outpost, takes a few mins longer, probably 4-5 in total, but you can then portal back without using a hs cd and they drop volatile water too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh yeah I used to go do the wind/fire ones in TH too. But lately volatiles are so cheap that part hardly matters, and I have a 15 min hearth so using my hearth for the quest doesnt really bother me :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Taradom View Post
    475 skill and level 80 on my shaman alt worked .

Quote Originally Posted by erebusman View Post
    475 skill and level 80 on my shaman alt worked .
    Ditto metrics on my Warrior.

You can do the jewelcrafting dailies if your toon's skill level is 475 or more.

I have a level 75 shaman which meets the criteria and she never misses a daily. All but one quests are trivial and requires no fighting at all. The remaining quests requires you to kill 10 cataclysm elementals for their drops and my experience is by offering a 25 to 50 gold as a reward for helping me with this quest (it takes 2 to 5 minutes depending who helps you), I will find a taker in a couple of minutes.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuberov View Post
    I have to ask. Am I the only one who thinks the JC dailies are boring as shit.
    The new dailies are a lot better than Wrath ones. I like sitting there for 30 seconds, making some gems, getting my gold and token, and going on my way. I still do Wrath JC dailies because I'm trying to get all the recipes there. It's a hassle and I dread it each time.