Question about UD starting area.

So I needed something new, so I started an Undead priest a few days ago, went through Tirisfal fine, as well as the other zones. Well, I wasn't have a blast with it. So I made a rogue, this time blood elf, and I wanted to go through the UD zones again. Before the expansion, I had no problems taking another race and going to another starting area. However, now - the quests went cold (and I'm only at level 5 -sigh-). My friend also leveled a BE paladin in here and had no problems. I did all the quests I could - the mirror quest, had that guy pick up scarlet people, killed some zombies, and the wolves and bats...and up to the spiders. After the spiders they didn't feel like giving me anything else. Is there something I'm doing wrong? : (! Suggestions? -sigh-!

Quests below level 5 are generally race specific. Level in your races starting area, and then you should be able to pick up questing around level 5 at the Calston Estate.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.