Page 1 of 29
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What has pushed YOU to the edge of quitting?

I am going to quit again soon. I mostly am used to pugging, though I do have guild. I am just on at odd times so I can't expect a guild group every time I am ready for a heroic. Pugs are just bad. Braindead usually. The average wow player still hasn't adapted to the new playstyle of heroics. They stand in bad stuff, melee dps in front of boss mobs, you know the usual bad stuff. I am just sick of it. I wait 40 mins for a heroic only to wipe on the first boss because people can't be bothered to learn the fights.

So, anything that is pushing you guys to the edge?

P.S. No, you can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always want to quit when I see people on the forums crying about their class being nerfed .... really ....

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Trade Chat Trolls
    2. Baddies
    My pew pew makes you qq

I quit once when I had 11/12 icc25 hc and I had like 2/3 heroic gear, I saw all bosses, I've leveled all classes I've been interested in, I'm not into pvp so I had nothing to do. I was back with Cata but now it's just barely 1.5 months into it and content is cleared yet again (only normal, but fuck heroics, all same shit anyway, just annoyingly hard), still not into pvp, and alts are getting boring too. Dunno, I'll prolly hold 2 more months tho.

Blizzard not knowing how to fucking balance pvp.

I swear, if I had Ghostcrawler's job, the shit would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    Awwww.... greedy

OT: When i duel people outside of SW (Was IF and Dal back in Wotlk, ofc) People rage at me for being OP and skillless. Then when the manage to beat me, because i dont use ANY CD's of any kind, they go arround in Trade and spam that "HA I PWNED SILENCE" Back in Wrath, it wasnt too much of a prob, Since warriors were fairly more balenced, I was a prot PvP'r with possibly next to top best in slot items for it (Only upgrades were a few more heroic T10 etc, Had heroic BQL25 shield tho) So it was expected for me to win or to loose cause well, it was balenced (Rogues mainly complained ^_^)

Currently, All i see while i duel with friends so they can test out stuff, i can try out new things "OMG WARRIORS ARE SO OP" "SKILLLESS NUB" "WHY R UR RATIN SO LOW FOR ARNA?" (To answer that, Lack of dedication from my team mates, And bad setups in 2v2 >_<)

I know most of them are 10 year olds, Or immature 28 year olds, Still gets on my nerves

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

10+ Year Old Account
    Having same content over and over again, with barely anything new. RIFT FTW (Err... ok maybe same thing, but new universe and new content that doesn't sound like deja-vue)
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razorlor View Post
    Blizzard not knowing how to fucking balance pvp.

I swear, if I had Ghostcrawler's job, the shit would be amazing.
    Erm .... PvP cannot be balanced cause if we balance pvp then PvE people will cry, leave it to you people not seeing that

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

A profound feeling of boredom. It was like nothing I had ever felt before. That, and i started to notice that i would just stand in the middle of some over populated patch of dirt and do nothing. Hence the boooooorrrrrrrrreeeeedddddddddd
    "I wasn't taught to run from battle. If the battle looked grim, you fought on. My blades should be soaked with the blood of my enemy even if they find my weapons under my corpse."

Azoks blades http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlD...BladeSword.jpg

Losing 5 bgs in a row. /sad face.
    85: Paladin | Druid | Shaman | Warlock | Death Knight | Mage | Hunter | Rogue | Warrior | Priest

Real life demanding more time and constant disconnects on my wireless network made me quit wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia View Post
    I am going to quit again soon. I mostly am used to pugging, though I do have guild. I am just on at odd times so I can't expect a guild group every time I am ready for a heroic. Pugs are just bad. Braindead usually. The average wow player still hasn't adapted to the new playstyle of heroics. They stand in bad stuff, melee dps in front of boss mobs, you know the usual bad stuff. I am just sick of it. I wait 40 mins for a heroic only to wipe on the first boss because people can't be bothered to learn the fights.

So, anything that is pushing you guys to the edge?

So wait? You're mad because you wait 40 minutes in the queue and put yourself through one of the most RIGOROUS and GRUESOME aspects of the game (queuing as DPS that is)? And then you want to quit? Wow.

How about you man up, and either change your spec, level another character that gets through queues faster, go enjoy the new lowbie content cuz it's absolutely amazing, or find a new guild that plays when you play. Man.... The ideas that I've given you. Lol...

Deleted
    My girlfriend, then I decided having fun with 20 people almost each night was more enjoyable then arguing a month for 2 day of restless bedfun.
    By then I did find a girl who I can almost made both of those ( AT THE SAME TIME ) but she is awful at cooking (Irl) .
    Should I quit her ?
    Last edited by mmoc7e5e4061e7; 2011-01-26 at 01:33 AM.

Deleted
    state of healing in wotlk, actually made me quit.

The state of my class in PvP (Hunters) I feel so gimped when I fight frost mages, ferals etc, but hopefully, the next patch will fix things and I can do some actual burst for once, not stuff like 5k crits on shadowpriests... sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Boredom, especially a few months into ICC
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    Erm .... PvP cannot be balanced cause if we balance pvp then PvE people will cry, leave it to you people not seeing that
    You know it is possible to make abilities act differently in arenas and BGs...right?

It's close-minded people like you not seeing that.

Deleted
    I'm just sick of the mechanics of the game, or any MMORPG for that matter. I'm not looking for shinier, newer, friendlier playerbase, better supported, more frequently updated - I'm just sick of the whole grind. Let's face it, all these games are grinds - there is no "GAME OVER" that pops up on the screen and everything is very very repetitive. My account is cancelled. Was fun while it lasted. I'm a March 2005'er - the time has come, great game, no regrets. Just not interested in it any more.

There was that one time I was running from the mob. They knew all my characters and threatened my guild.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crush View Post
    What do you mean "you people"?

Long distance relationships, and Justin Bieber
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber