Undead, Orc, or Goblin Hunter for PvP(Arena)?

Undead has Will of the Forsaken : Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. 2 minute cooldown.
    Goblin has Rocket Jump : Activates your rocket belt to jump forward. 2 minute cooldown, shared with Rocket Barrage.
    Then possibly there is the Orc, which has:
    *Blood Fury : Activate to increase attack power and spell power by an amount based on level/class for 15 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
    *Hardiness : Reduces duration of stun effects by 15%.
    *Command : Damage done by Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman and Warlock pets increased by 5%.

It is very hard deciding. What would be the best overall for Arenas?

15+ Year Old Account
    Goblin is beast

Deleted
    Well the i would say the Goblin, because then you get "Rocket Jump" and you have the "Disengage". Those 2 ability get you out of some really bad situations. Btw Orc rocks, but Goblins are mini orcs!

FOR THE HORDE!

Deleted
    If I would roll a horde I would be a orc because they are the only thing I could stand looking at I mean come on, a forsaken hunter? Silly silly... And a goblin is just to small to be able to handle that big bow :<

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowshotie View Post
    Undead has Will of the Forsaken : Removes any Charm, Fear and Sleep effect. 2 minute cooldown.
    Goblin has Rocket Jump : Activates your rocket belt to jump forward. 2 minute cooldown, shared with Rocket Barrage.
    Then possibly there is the Orc, which has:
    *Blood Fury : Activate to increase attack power and spell power by an amount based on level/class for 15 seconds. 2 minute cooldown.
    *Hardiness : Reduces duration of stun effects by 15%.
    *Command : Damage done by Death Knight, Hunter, Shaman and Warlock pets increased by 5%.

It is very hard deciding. What would be the best overall for Arenas?
    Im playing as orc right now, and i cannot tell how many times i missed WoTF to break fear(have a ud priest that i do arenas aswell)- or dont want to waste trinket to break a fear.
    The downside is, since pvp trinket will break disarm effects aswell now, you will want to use the trinket against spriest fear anyway.

Goblin is nice in duels, but in arenas ..dunno, it may be awesome, but i dont really have experience with it.
    Imo its clear orc vs ud and depends of the combo/bracket you play. for 3v3, 5v5 id go orc, for 2v2 id go ud.

Deleted
    the best hunters i know for pvp are goblin(count the +1% haste, not only the rokets) or be, arcane torent can be handy not only for intrerupt a cast but for the 15 focus also

Im a blood elf hunter and arcane torrent is leet when a mage gets all close to you trying to prevent you from dpsing you can torrent for a nice silence. Also in arena when you catch a healer in a trap soon as they pop out of it you can arcane torrent them for a chain cc. The extra focus is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by flip771 View Post
    Im a blood elf hunter and arcane torrent is leet when a mage gets all close to you trying to prevent you from dpsing you can torrent for a nice silence. Also in arena when you catch a healer in a trap soon as they pop out of it you can arcane torrent them for a chain cc. The extra focus is nice too.
    Any mage that "gets all close to you" is a fucking moron

The main problem is rolling a hunter for pvp. They might get buffed sometime, but they're garbage in arena right now.
    What does that mean? It means that you need a lot more skill to do well in arenas with a hunter, and if you're asking forums which class you should roll, you might want to reconsider the class you'll roll for arenas. I don't mean to discourage you from playing a class you like - you should play what you like - but you might get frustrated when the results come back that you are having a hard time winning matches purely cuz you have a gimped arena class.

Quote Originally Posted by crull7 View Post
    Any mage that "gets all close to you" is a fucking moron
    this guy doesnt know what hes talking about rofl

You have 3 options.

A) Goblin
    B ) Goblin
    C ) Goblin

best hunter in all ways in orc, and in pvp orc is better then those two, orc has dmg buff to pets, timed ap bonus buff, and stun reduction,