Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    So I present evidence of it being behind and you bring up an ability that can crit for X number based upon a proc?

Trolling to troll I suppose.
    "Got my teacup here, now all I need is a tea bag"

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...emperor/simple

General tidbits:

Make sure you always have at least 1 of each type of rune on cooldown. Use Pillar of Frost at each uptime possible (frost doesn't have any power cooldowns like gargoyle/DT, so using it inline with trinkets and other stuff will maximize its potential). Use Blood Tap at every possible cooldown, and then make sure to immediately use it, whether it be for Pillar or Obliterate (the latter requires a little foresight so you can align the appropriate runes). Otherwise, use your rp to fish for Runic Empowerment procs. If you have < 32 rp and no runes up, Horn of Winter. If Horn of Winter is down, use Empower Rune Weapon.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrellas View Post
    So I present evidence of it being behind and you bring up an ability that can crit for X number based upon a proc?

Trolling to troll I suppose.
    pretty sure i stated exactly what your charts said for Cho'gall but seeings how those meters don't specify DW or 2h and are linear at best what would make that evidence more prominent?
    all i said was that i topped charts for MY raid and still came out with the same numbers as you provided.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

What I found was that the haste vs. mastery decision was based on whether you spec DW or 2H. Don't know the latest from EJ on DW, but in LK the runeforge for the OH was Razorice and thus made mastery a bit stronger for that spec. I've seen people with double FC forges recently and thought "noob..." but it's not my spec (I run 2H). Looking at the OP's armory, my only suggestion is to switch your MH and OH. Your gemming is correct, and I would suggest undoing the reforge on your Right Eye of Rajh if you plan on/are raiding as you have low hit rating.

My personal suggestion is to go 2H and just stack haste where you can with reforges, mastery where you can't get haste. You might gain more DPS because you get more white damage for the same amount of hit rating. The axe you have for tanking is a good choice, actually.
    Proud member of WoW Addicts Anonymous since 2010.
    Your $14.99 lets you play the way you want. The raid's $359.76 says "L2P noob."

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokeyranger View Post
    What I found was that the haste vs. mastery decision was based on whether you spec DW or 2H. Don't know the latest from EJ on DW, but in LK the runeforge for the OH was Razorice and thus made mastery a bit stronger for that spec. I've seen people with double FC forges recently and thought "noob..." but it's not my spec (I run 2H). Looking at the OP's armory, my only suggestion is to switch your MH and OH. Your gemming is correct, and I would suggest undoing the reforge on your Right Eye of Rajh if you plan on/are raiding as you have low hit rating.

My personal suggestion is to go 2H and just stack haste where you can with reforges, mastery where you can't get haste. You might gain more DPS because you get more white damage for the same amount of hit rating.

1) if you have ~6% hit including NoCS you need 2 more %. if this page just doesn't show the NoCS benefit you are over hit cap of 8% and need to take off that last 1% of hit and make it mastery instead.
    2) switch the weapons in hand and put razor ice on main hands NEVER on the off hand as he listed. also get a dps cloak as opposed to that tanking cloak.
    3) don't dual FC enchants you get a bigger output with razor ice on the main hand.
    4) your geming is NOT correct. Gem STR only ever. EVER as in never use any other gem besides bold gems for dps. ever. STR stat weight out weighs EVERY other gemable dps stat.
    5) you dont need to go 2h as it doesn't matter. after the patch it will look better but the dps is pretty much the same for both specs as far as frost goes.
    6) Mastery for DW is what you want. Reforge Crit, Haste and any EXTRA stats to mastery while DW. you currently are over cap for exp, make any extra exp mastery or hit as needed instead or take those gems out and see if it puts you where you should be (26 exp) but at all costs get a grand total of 8% melee hit at the expense of everything but mastery and exp. reforge haste>crit>exp>mastery in that order to get your needed hit. do NOT gem for it. do NOT enchant for it. get STR enchants whenever possible. the glove enchant needs to be str, the bracer enchant needs to be crit. the boot enchant needs to be dps not tanking. the current meta gem is ok but there will be a new STR one out soon get that one instead. lastly you forged away some crit on the neck to get mastery and crit off your chest to get exp, switch those two and forge off the haste instead as crit is better for DW than haste is. Haste is like mastery currently is for UH. forge it off first.
    Last edited by Avatar Killer; 2011-01-26 at 06:54 PM.
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE