Deleted

Discipline Recount Overhealing

Hi,
    I would like to get a recount for shield absorbs being unused. Sort of Absorbs Overhealed. I am sure this will actually help many discipline priest to use their shielding in an appropriate way. I might be able to calculate this with GuessedAbsorbs - Absorbs but not sure of this. Can anyone help me out or any recount or skada developer say if this is actually possible or is just somehting i am having a fantasy with. This can actually help many discipline priest manage their mana with a lot of efficiency. And, yes ! it should work with DA and PW:S also getting recount and/or skada tell us about PW:B & Pain Supression would be awesome. Is that hard to get a propper recount working for a Discipline priest ? While all other classes can really enjoy looking at exact numbers we are basically guessing what we do or not do..

Deleted
    WoL appears to do this already so it should be possible in game. I'm not sure why there is so much guesswork with absorbs since the combat log tells you exactly how big each absorb is and how much is absorbed each hit.