Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Funny, if my memory serves me right, a grand total of 2 phoenixes were acquired in BC. One was given to that sick child, by blizzards grant a wish foundation, the other was some guild that got it right before WotLK.
    no kidding?!!? i have been seeing them everywhere but those all must be post WotLK farming. GAHHHHHHHHH to only hold those ashes!

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny, if my memory serves me right, a grand total of 2 phoenixes were acquired in BC. One was given to that sick child, by blizzards grant a wish foundation, the other was some guild that got it right before WotLK.
    mmm our guild got one way before wotlk came out ...ofcorse it was the only one on our realm for a long time but there were way more than 2 durin tbc worldwide

You mean on your server then?
    Believe we had 2 drop on my server back in TBC, can't even remember how many times we killed Kael hoping for the drop back then..

I also remember back then when some dude on chinese servers bought the mount for his girlfriend for 190k gold, back then that was kinda huge :P