Deleted

Karoma the spirit wolf!

Ahoy mateys! Ive just uploaded the newest episode of my hunter series Vlog to Youtube. This weeks edition features the delisciously spooky spirit wolf pet Karoma thats back and hotter than evar! And also features the glowing eyed tiger from Tol'Vir! Take a look and i hope you find it useful. Ta ta.

You have a really good voice for this.

also WANT KAROMA

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bamfrosty View Post
    You have a really good voice for this.

also WANT KAROMA
    Oh stop it i'll blush!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol @ LUNCH TIEEEEEM!!!

very nice video, if I were ambitious enough to level my hunter (level 15 T.T) I would very much enjoy a hunchbacked, glowey-eyed tiger ^.^

they should never have brought that model back (spirit wolf i mean)..blizzard keep nothing sacred. it was so so rare to have that pet, and now every moron out there can have one...yay
    same with the green cat, which i unfortunately never got, but i believe is now available again?? lol blizzard takes the small things away from us in the game...so crap!
    Last edited by Hooky; 2011-01-27 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    they should never have brought that model back (spirit wolf i mean)..blizzard keep nothing sacred. it was so so rare to have that pet, and now every moron out there can have one...yay
    same with the green cat, which i unfortunately never got, but i believe is now available again?? lol blizzard takes the small things away from us in the game...so crap!
    Everyone else pays the same 15 bucks a month that you do. You're not special, and you don't deserve to have things other paying customers can't have.

Get over it.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

The spirit wolf wasn't hard to get in the first place, you just stacked haste and casting speed things, and the rest was just patience

The old one's a wolf though, not a spirit beast like this one. Its STILL sacred.

I spent about 4 days and 6 hours each session hopping from spawn point to spawn point. i finally found him and tamed him on the 4th night.. i now own every spirit pet available. I love the bloodlust/heroism like buff they give. good times.

---------- Post added 2011-01-26 at 05:35 PM ----------

You're like the kid who cried because the kid next to you got more juice than you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltsmash View Post
    I spent about 4 days and 6 hours each session hopping from spawn point to spawn point. i finally found him and tamed him on the 4th night.. i now own every spirit pet available. I love the bloodlust/heroism like buff they give. good times.
    Don't you mean the Horn of Winter type buff? Spirit beasts don't give a BL type buff, thats the corehound shindig.

Deleted
    Just tamed Karoma 10 minutes ago, waheeyyy. A guildie found it for me

i tamed karoma a few weeks ago but i feel ashamed about using it cause all i get is messages saying that im a newb for taming it and that i shouldve tamed it when it was an exploit back in the day when a hunter needed to stack haste and have haste pots to tame the shaman wolf.

But i still think its a awesome pet

Deleted
    Why would you care about what others say? it looks funny, i just use it for flash. Im such a fag.

Guess they just envy you for having it

I dunno, but when I play BM, I keep out Chromaggus. It's always great when someone asks me how I tamed a boss.
    KING GAEAMANIA I OF KORGATH!

Dude, I'm a dude, dudes don't have good voices. My wiener is now sad.