Deleted

Flasks from Cauldrons

Hey everybody,

I have a question about the Flasks gaind from Guild Cauldrons. Are they affected by Mixology regarding the duration and effect?

Thank you!

I dont believe so, and they also got a 15 min logged out duration, just like Mage food.

From looking at the wording of the change to the stam flask on the front page, I would say yes to it at least affecting the effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    No they don't, not for duration atleast.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Deleted
    okay, but anyone got some information about the increased effect? i dont care so much about the duration, more about my dps

Mixology gives the bonus, but not the duration bonus. You will still receive extra stats.

So many miss-informed people.

The flasks will last 2 hours baseline, and increase your stats accordingly (+80 to the stat, not sure how much stamina it is).

Chug-A-Lug guild perk is bugged currently it won't increase your flask from 2 hours to 3 or even 2.5, but 1 hour 30 minutes. I assume rank 2 will increase it to 2 hours, assuming the bug hasn't been fixed. With it fixed I'd assume 3 hours for rank 1, and 4 hours for rank 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

You get the bonus stats from mixology, but not the increased time. So with the first guild perk it lasts 1.5 hours, second is 2 hours.

Need to make 10,000 flasks for this :'( I was joking with a guildie (we are a 10man guild) we probably won;'t benefit from this until next expac lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sele View Post
    Need to make 10,000 flasks for this :'(
    Actually they changed it to require 1,000 flasks in a hotfix released a little while back. The tooltip won't be changed until 4.0.6 drops however.

As Sylenas said, it's 1000 flasks for the normal cauldron, and 3000 for the larger one.

Before your guild gets Chug-A-Lug, you will benefit from both increased duration (2 hours) and increased effect with Mixology, as long as you can craft the relevant normal flask.

After levelling your guild up and getting Chug-A-Lug, you'll no longer receive your Mixology bonus to duration, just effect. However, Chug-A-Lug will apply the same as every other guild member's flasks, giving you 1h30m on your flask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylenas View Post
    Actually they changed it to require 1,000 flasks in a hotfix released a little while back. The tooltip won't be changed until 4.0.6 drops however.
    Holy shit I had no idea lol. TY must have missed that in the notes.

Deleted
    thanks alot people! so now I know which alchemist in our raid gets what