Euphoria doesnt proc??

Does any one else get a feeling the the proc from euphoria that doubles your energy gain from wrath and SF doesnt happen as often as it should? You have a 24% chance for it so it should happen more or less every 4 casts. I remeber in late ICC, but before the cata patch, geting from 0 to 100 sloar was usualy 4 starfire casts somtimes even 3 and almost never 5. Now after 30 min on the dummies it seems more like 10%... We have less haste and less crit but that shouldnt change the proc rate, I tried to check if its only my imagination or is this a fact, but couldnt find a way to check it using recount and world of logs.

Does this happen to you guys? And got any idea how to check it?

Deleted
    I aint even noticed it procing a lot of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, it seems bugged atm. I ain't even count on it. It's so random it hurts.

My OS is boomkin now so I don't get much of a chance to play it aside from baradin hold and the occasional heroic that I'm not healing, but I did notice it takes longer to move between eclipse states. I figured it was because my haste is low compared to ICC raiding haste levels, but this may also be to blame.

Euphoria energy gains would only proc in non-Eclipse states building from 0 to 100 so only half your casts are even up to proc it. Then 24% of those casts actually do proc it. So .50 * .24 = .12

12% of your total hard casts on average should proc it so if it feels like 10% instead of 24%, that's because it is in fact closer to 10% than 24%. Also, at one point during Cata beta, maybe in WotLK live (can't recall), Euphoria procs were based off of crit rate and not a flat 24% chance.
    Last edited by Calculated; 2011-01-27 at 07:47 PM.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Well it would be bad if it did proc on eclipse and when i wrote about 10% i ment 10% out of eclipse. 24% proc is almost 1/4 so I should get one every or almost every pre eclipse phaze of my rotation and im not even close to that.

There are several posts about this under the Balance thread at elitistjerks.com

http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110353-...ide_now_op/p7/
    quoting one paragraph:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamlet
    Ok, I just spent a long time with a dummy testing Euphoria. Rather than posting the whole spreadsheet of data though, I'll post this hypothesis:

Euphoria will not proc if you have more than 35 energy (on either side). i.e. with Starfire, you can go from 35 to 75, but not from 40 to 80. With Wrath, from 35 to 62, but not 37 to 63/64. Let's see if anyone can disconfirm that.* If not, then we'll worry about checking the proc rate once we exclude all ineligible casts.
    Last edited by wing5wong; 2011-01-30 at 06:13 AM.

Didnt give it that much work they did, their result seams about right, works that way form me at least. Hope blizz will do something about it or at least change that terribly wrong tooltip on the talent...

I haven't seen any information about this in the patch notes, but I'm hoping someone reported this and it gets fixed as a stealth fix. Something like this would be a decent upgrade in DPS not only because we'd get to our eclipses faster, but we would have to refresh our dots less often and get more of a benefit out of our mastery because we'd get there more often.