Deleted

What crafting profession to level on alt?

I have all professions on my alts at 450+, now I am wondering what crafting profession is good to level with minimal effort, cost and make some extra profit with (already making profit on my main's profession, but anything extra is welcome).

Alchemy: seems a reasonable choice, I have 3 transmute masters.
    Blacksmithing: the BS market on my realm is really intense, will likely not be profitable.
    Enchanting: on my main.
    Engineering: money drain.
    Inscription: seems a reasonable choice, though inks and such are a bit of a hassle.
    Jewelcrafting: require dailies and have heavy competition, gem market got destroyed on my realm.
    Leatherworking: is there any money in it? It's the least used crafting profession as far as I am aware of.
    Tailoring: on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems you have them all, what else do you need.

If there truly is nothing else for you, I would suggest another alchemist, but with a different spec (potions or flasks, both will be beneficial to your characters, and potion of treasure finding is invaluable to cloth farming, and potion of deepholm for archaeology)

jc an alch

another token a day=at least 100g from chimera's eye
    another alch, another spec for flask/trans/potion for your daily use

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtraaf View Post
    I have all professions on my alts at 450+, now I am wondering what crafting profession is good to level with minimal effort, cost and make some extra profit with (already making profit on my main's profession, but anything extra is welcome).

Leatherworking: is there any money in it? It's the least used crafting profession as far as I am aware of.
    Making money with leatherworking can be pretty random in the long-term. You may want to watch how armor kits sell on the auction house / trade chat.

maybe u need some powerlivling? hehe, i know one site, maybe can help u..

Jc.............................jc...........................jc