Poll: Died to it?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    It was fun being a goblin engineer while progressing on Atramedes, rocket boots + parachute = quick run in. Unfortunately rocket boots have been on cooldown more than once, leading to a gentle drift down into the lava.

stupid lift tbh. Either dying from falling dmg, or failing at cancelling slowfall and pulling boss ... sometime ago boss would kill whole raid with "shadow of cowardice" or smth like that spell, now it despawns properly after death of puller.

its so awesome when you jump from the elevator hit the keybind for parachute cloak and it goes into a 30 seconds cooldown because you had pvp gear equipped when entering, after that decided to go with /use 15 macro instead of /use cloakname

Deleted
    slow fall w00t

Died to it the very first time. That thing starts to drop down way too fast, luckily for me, the mage in my guild decided to slowfall everyone.

Then I met Mr Lava.

Every time we meet it with the guild, someone dies, and it's a huge laugh on the vent. Great times

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

Quick overview of the elevator's abilities:
    Awesome avatar by Resentful

Deleted
    Paladin bops himself, goes gerooniiiimoooooooo...
    Another pala, just in range, casts freedom on the aforementioned paladin. Guess who goes FFFFFFFUUUUUU

the elevator has claimed the lives of many in my guild, just not me

Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
    Quick overview of the elevator's abilities:
    That's missing the "I will despawn your pet if you don't do it perfectly" ability.

Haven't personally died to it yet, but I like to HoP our resto druid and watch him jump, only to remove the HoP with freedom.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

The best elevator boss deaths in BWD are the Engineer fails. Even after dozens and dozens of rocket boot and/or parachute malfunctions, those STILL make me laugh every time.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jump so I don't have to wait.... hit levitate near ground so as to not levitate into lava.

Hit levitate a split second too late.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Deleted
    NOTHING!!!! Will ever compare to the first elevator in SSC! That is without a doubt the most lethal place in the entire game! Could imagine it having a total frag score higher than heroic lich king had in the end of wrath!

10+ Year Old Account
    The funniest thing is, after a couple of deathwaves in the elevator, the deaths just become random and it's only about 1 or 2 people who dies on it... just like a boss encounter :P
    I tried to sleep on my keyboard - Not a good idea, WASD on the cheek in the morning.

Rocket Boot Xtreme + Parachute enchant = Flying back from Atramedes wipes. Elevator Boss is not pleased

10+ Year Old Account
    I once missed the lift by 0,5 sec or smth, must've the lag , and i popped my slow fall. Then I realized I couldn't click away the slowfall because blizzard cancelled that feature or smth. I landed in nefarions ring of shiz (we were attempting him) and I started the fight on me own :< That's an indirect kill of the elevator boss ^^;

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel