Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    someone on my realm opened a ticket saying he lost a Impetuous Query he obtained in Heroic lost city. the gm recovered him the heroic, boe version of the trinket, but according him, when he got from the mail, it was already soulbound

maybe that druid did the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx View Post
    someone on my realm opened a ticket saying he lost a Impetuous Query he obtained in Heroic lost city. the gm recovered him the heroic, boe version of the trinket, but according him, when he got from the mail, it was already soulbound

maybe that druid did the same thing
    We have had the same thing happen to a couple of guildies... they lost normal items and the GM's refunded the heroic pieces.

Yeah, pretty sure ilvl 372 trash epics can drop, its just a super low chance. Maybe it can only drop once you've cleared the zone on normal, or once you kill one boss on heroic?
    Not sure, deff not a bug though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyleiran View Post
    Well we got a heroic Rainsong from a throne of the tides run. It was in the nuptulon chest though and not off any mobs. My guess is that loot chests have the same % to drop BOE loot as normal mobs so every few hundred kills would get an item or something like that.
    Its just odd, because I remember a blue post saying the heroic trash drops weren't in the game? :/

A friend of my did a raid early after icc was launched and there was a bug so he couldnt get the item that dropped. It was some sort of mail caster gloves I think and he ticketed a GM about it. The GM sendt him the gloves that he should have been able to loot off the boss, onnly the boss sendt the HEROIC version of the gloves, when nobody was able to do heroic icc raids yet.

Thats what might have happened.

maybe it can be something like this, blizzard wanted heroic trash mobs that would drop heroic trash items, but before the game went live they changed there minds and put regular trash in all raid/HCs modes thus the loot table for the heroic trash mobs have never been seen, but they forgot that the bosses have a smal chance to drop random epics just like the trash, and since the heroic bosses dont get killd as many times as the trash so few have been seen.

but now Im just guessing.

but then comes the question how this guy got it... maybe he have friends in hardcore guilds that dident need them.
    Last edited by jackxass; 2011-01-28 at 01:11 PM.

or way too much gold

From what I'm gathering, it looks like he may of gotten the normal version of the shoulders, "lost them" and got refunded the heroic version by either mistake or because he was farming trash in a heroic version of BWD and they were just bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    From what I'm gathering, it looks like he may of gotten the normal version of the shoulders, "lost them" and got refunded the heroic version by either mistake or because he was farming trash in a heroic version of BWD and they were just bugged.
    Time to accidentally delete my Soul Blades.

did a post on their guild forum and I asked politely but my thread and user got deleted so I gues he got it by misstake from a GM or something and dont want ppl to ask questions.

It would appear that the person is question had his shoulders exchanged for their 359 Equivalent as of a today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I verified with a GM just about a month ago, Heroic trash drops were not and will not be implemented in game. I opened a ticket when I got a normal drop in Heroic, as was like, "WTH, this is hero" and was told, that's correct and there will be no heroic drops for trash BOEs. How he got that one, remains a mystery atm.

In the first 3 days of cata, GMs were not told that the heroic boe items were not supposed to drop, so a good number of people were able to put in tickets for 5man heroic boes and it looks like now a raid boe epic or 2. I have a guildie that has Heroic Rainsong. But after those 3 days gms refused to changes the items saying that the heroic versions do drop but just a low rate, then they told us the following week that they were wrong and no heroic boe loot, 5man or raid is to drop in game and the existence of these items were not supposed to be known but dataminers found them.

I think they should add 372 heroic trash drops, but make them BoP. You could even have them only drop from heroic bosses, that way you won't get people farming for trash all day long, just so they can win 1 epic and make 100k gold off it.

My boots are ilvl 372 from halfus but they dont have the "heroic tag" so there are deffinetly some loot bugs out there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he..uhm, I know! Maybe he.. uhm, or.. uhm..

I got no idea, really, damn now I want to know too.

Do share if someone finds out how he got em.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it that the tooltip is just bugged, says 359 now.

The ilvl and stats have been adjusted. It was probably an item that got refunded incorrectly and has since been fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Its just odd, because I remember a blue post saying the heroic trash drops weren't in the game? :/
    The item's exist in the game files and have item codes attached to them which are different from the normal items.

Because they aren't readily available doesn't meant they can't exist.
    There must be no retirement with our backs to the wall, And believing in the justice of our cause, Each one of us must fight on to the end.

We determine the guilty, We decide the punishment.