Surge protectors

So I'm going from having one computer at my home to having 2 shortly, and running down my checklist I have come to realize I wll not have anywhere near enough outlets with my single power strip/surge protector.

So I was looking for a good recommendation for a surge protector, or if there was a more reputable/quality brand I should stick with.

APC makes fantastic stuff and even offers guarantees on some of their power bar/ surge protectors that will reimburse you if your electronics are fried while plugged in correctly. I personally use one that has ethernet surge protectors.

Monster also makes some amazing bars as well. Their upper end protectors can be, well, monstorous :P
    Last edited by muCephei; 2011-01-28 at 04:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use two APC UPS, one for my computer, one for my PS3/TV and never had any problems.

I use a Monster line conditioner, don't remember the model, but ran $300 from best buy. APC makes good stuff as well, like others said.

I think I was thinking more in the 20-50 range. haha. Unless there's some really good reason why I shouldn't go in this price range