Deleted

Can rogues solo vanilla/tbc raids?

So I heard that recuperate is OP, and I'm wondering if rogues can solo old content such as aq20/40, kara, tempest keep, magtheridon or even illidan?

there is quite a difference between kara and bt ^^
    All classess can solo vanilla content.
    I'm pretty sure that most of them can do kara. As for TK/ssc/bt i'm dunno for rogues since you can skip the trash. You probably can solo lot of bosses

There are videos of rogues getting solo boss kills in Wotlk Naxx. Fight conservatively and I'm sure you could solo alot of BC content

BT is not soloable because the first boss has a mechanic that does not work properly with only one person. Further, one of the later bosses requires at least 3 interrupts (even with health pools and damage that we are doing now). The lowest you can realistically expect to do BT with is 4, and you'll need a healer.

All vanilla is soloable, minus BWL, where mechanics prevent you from soloing the first boss.

Quote Originally Posted by benike1 View Post
    So I heard that recuperate is OP, and I'm wondering if rogues can solo old content such as aq20/40, kara, tempest keep, magtheridon or even illidan?
    Rogues have been solo'ing stuff for ages. The problem with rogues is that you rely on cooldowns and burst damage to kill stuff. Recuperate will give you more room to breath, but won't make you a Death Knight, so don't expect to solo the harder ones without a little kiting.