Thread: Healing Touch?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeri2 View Post
    It still doesnt matter if its a bit more efficient. That doesnt change the fact that the HPS it does is so ridiculously low that even if its slightly more efficient its still better to HT and avoid overhealing.
    The more of your posts I read, the more I get the impression you have never healed a single raid. First you come here with the non-existant 5-second rule and then you completely disregard fight length and HPM.

Overhealing with a cheap spell that doesn't move your mana pool doesn't matter. Period.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emni View Post
    Overhealing with a cheap spell that doesn't move your mana pool doesn't matter. Period.
    This. If nourish isn't going to keep your tank, raid member, yourself alive you shouldn't use it, obviously. It's a filler spell. Meaning it doesn't do a ton of healing, but is useful to heal moderate dmg between other heals on fights you may need the mana.

Unless everyone is at 100% all the time, you shouldn't stop casting. Don't sit and spam overheal, and that's exactly what nourish is for. With better gear other spells will pass nourish since even on longer fights you can easily throw RJs and WGs instead of nourish. But nourish does it's job and if geared correctly you will regen faster than you can waste it's mana.

Deleted
    Lifebloom x3 spam nourish use healing Touch when you gain clearcasting. simple!

Use it on tanks if they REALLY need it, but only during CC procs.

I realy hate to be kinda locked by spamming nourish :/ I like to stand there and react with biger heal. It works and I am the top healer xD

Quote Originally Posted by Mroz123 View Post
    I realy hate to be kinda locked by spamming nourish :/ I like to stand there and react with biger heal. It works and I am the top healer xD
    That's why cancel-casting exists. The point here is that when there is literally nothing else to cast, you don't just stand around admiring the graphics, but cast Nourish as a filler.
    Last edited by emni; 2011-02-01 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by milkmeh View Post
    Lifebloom x3 spam nourish use healing Touch when you gain clearcasting. simple!
    long story short

I never use nourish, I use HT when necessary and always use it when I get clearcasting. I also have decent gear and am not hurting for mana. The patch with 30% nourish increase with 3 rejuvs may make it viable, we will have to see. It heals for to little, takes to long and basically does nothing to heal up raid dmg.

Deleted
    Healing heroic 10-mans nourish is far from enough. Full LB+Rejuv and Healing Touch spam is the way to go when it comes to tank healing. Using Regrowth on Clearcasting proccs. Synergy between mana regen abilites is key.