Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    Yeah, cause instant casts are so easy to see.
    If there are only two or three mages present, you can quite easily detect it, yes. Maybe not in a midfield clusterf*ck in AV, but in a small battle somewhere, you should have the awareness enough to see what mage casts it.

Thanks.

I'm thinking perhaps an interesting way to nerf RoF is by making it freeze everyone, friend or foe. Except the mage obviously.
    But since this is the Mage forum I'm not expecting you to agree with that idea.
    Last edited by XAmsterdamX; 2011-01-29 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatwsntmilk View Post
    Wow. This quote is pretty epic, especially because PvPers always scream: "lulz, pve iz so easy, u onley hav to mova outta bad stuffz!11".
    yeah, when they start giving out void zones to players that look EXACTLY like EVERY boss' void zone, then this will be a valid statement. oh yeah, and when they make PvE shit like 100v100 or whatever the cap on TB is.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    yeah, when they start giving out void zones to players that look EXACTLY like EVERY boss' void zone, then this will be a valid statement. oh yeah, and when they make PvE shit like 100v100 or whatever the cap on TB is.
    there is a few void zones kind of spells that are REALLY hard to notice with all the efflorescences healing rains and the priest aoe ground heal its beyond retarded right now, also i have a theory that the best way for attackers to win tol barad right now in a 100 vs 100 battle is to use several mages using ring of frost on the keep entrances ala sentry warp field sc2 style

Quote Originally Posted by Rehea View Post
    there is a few void zones kind of spells that are REALLY hard to notice with all the efflorescences healing rains and the priest aoe ground heal its beyond retarded right now, also i have a theory that the best way for attackers to win tol barad right now in a 100 vs 100 battle is to use several mages using ring of frost on the keep entrances ala sentry warp field sc2 style
    the post I quoted wasn't about ground heals or hard to see void zones. it was about not being able to tell friendly AoE from enemy AoE.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.