Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post
    Casting DC on urself while having AMS on doesn't really give you RP right? Sounds 2 good 2 be true.
    I usually have to build up some RP before i start healing myself.
    AMS gives you Runic if you talent into Magic Suppression in the Unholy tree whenever you absorb damage with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post
    Casting DC on urself while having AMS on doesn't really give you RP right? Sounds 2 good 2 be true.
    I usually have to build up some RP before i start healing myself.
    Magic Suppresion helps AMS generates additional runic power when absorbing damage while active. If I pop AMS while being attacked by a caster I will be at full runic power within seconds, allowing me to spam DC.

15+ Year Old Account
    For tanking I use very little macros:

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=180; Raise Dead; Death Pact
    1 button for deathpacting (have to press 2 times though).

Code:
    /script local c="Army of the Dead";if GetSpellCooldown(c)==0 then PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\HeadlessHorseman\\Horseman_Special_01.wav") end;
    /cast Army of the Dead
    Plays the headless horsemen's "Soldiers arise! Stand and fight! Bring victory at last to this fallen knight!" (only for my client) whenever I use army.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /script local u,pi="Mouseover","Raise Ally";if IsSpellInRange(pi,u)==1 and GetSpellCooldown(pi)==0 then SendChatMessage("You fucked up, now you are a ghoul! Get into melee and use your abilities.","WHISPER",nil,gsub(GetUnitName(u, true), " ", "")) end;
    /cast [@mouseover] Raise Ally
    Mouseover macro for raise ally. Also whispers the risen player that he's a ghoul and should do a little dps instead of alt-tabbing.
    Last edited by AetherMcLoud; 2011-01-31 at 11:33 PM.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

#showtooltip
    /petattack
    /cast Icy Touch

Useful on things like Omnicron.

#showtooltip
    /script UIErrorFrame:Hide()
    /use [TrinketName]
    /cast Gargoyle
    /script UIErrorFrame:Show()

I've got some really nifty ones on my priest for channeling spells and the like but of course they have no use here

/cast Vampiric Blood
    /cast Rune Tap
    /cast Bone Shield

I follow this with a Blood Tap and throw a DS in there. The main reason I do this is because VB and Bone Shield have the same CD. At 30 seconds you can Rune Tap again bringing all three together to come off CD at the same time to do it again. It has its use and there will be times where you'd rather DS than burn an Unholy rune but I enjoy it overall.