Deleted

Pretty low dps at low lvl, not like it matters but help plz.

So i've been doing some instances at around 20-23lvl as demo lock, i'm pushing only 50-55 dps while other classes even tanks over 70. should i be other spec? i don't wanna be a weakling.

My rotation is immolate -> bane of agony -> corruption then shadow bolt spam and refreshing dots.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mobs die too fast for your DoTs to do anything of note. You should go Destruction for burst.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    Mobs die too fast for your DoTs to do anything of note. You should go Destruction for burst.
    Bosses got like 15k hp, and they defo don't die quick at low lvls.

When i talk about dps, i obviously don't count trash dps.

Tanks are overpowered at low lvls =/ Nothing we can do about it!

Deleted
    people use dps metres at that level?

i leveled mainly as destro, once you get backdraft the damage is fairly nice, not sure about demo though

Don't make the mistake to compare ur dps with tanks in low level. Almost all plate clases who can tank always lead dps in lev 70 or less.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if this is the case anymore, but I remember during WotlK, when I was doing DM East on my alt, that warrior tanks at least had very crazy dps. Their Revenge hit and crit much harder than any of my abilities on my hunter (I think i was also decked in heirlooms at that point), and Revenge hit(s) 2-3 mobs. It was kinda annoying to be lower on dps than a tank

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenuss View Post
    Don't make the mistake to compare ur dps with tanks in low level. Almost all plate clases who can tank always lead dps in lev 70 or less.
    Yes but my dps is below EVERYONE, and i do what i possibly can.

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 03:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    people use dps metres at that level?

i leveled mainly as destro, once you get backdraft the damage is fairly nice, not sure about demo though
    Guess i try destro even tho some guildies said it's not good until incinerate lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you should drop BoA from your rotation and just do immolate - corruption - shadowbolt. I think BoA isn't powerful enough on low levels.

But I could be wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belenuss View Post
    Well my boomkin is an exception haha, i have no heirlooms and always on top regardless of lvl.

---------- Post added 2011-01-29 at 06:37 PM ----------

Well now it's more like it. doing 85-100 dps as destro depending if i use lifeblood.