Thread: Prot Solo'ing

Prot Solo'ing

Can a Prot Pally solo as much stuff as a Blood DK?

Is it possible yet for a Prot Pally to solo part of Naxxramas?

Tks

Deleted
    Can a protpala solo much? Yes

Can a prot pala solo as much? No

Prot Pala is good at soloing, but a dk got more DPS + better hp reg still.

Honestly, prot paladin have great survival, and great damage output, their healing are way lower than what off a Blood DKs, which is where their main advantage is. You will need to think different, and play on the advantages you got and just try, its no point going out asking about a thing like this, cuz people may have tried it and say "nope, u cant do shit" cuz they didnt manage it, so in the end you just dont know before you try

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadena View Post
    Can a Prot Pally solo as much stuff as a Blood DK?

Is it possible yet for a Prot Pally to solo part of Naxxramas?

Tks
    Dont know about naxx, but I can solo cata heroic bosss, at least some of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlacotl View Post
    Dont know about naxx, but I can solo cata heroic bosss, at least some of them.
    What1s? (: I would like to try, and maybe even expand how many can be soloed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanto94 View Post
    What1s? (: I would like to try, and maybe even expand how many can be soloed
    Certainally the 1st and last boss in VP and the dragon one too. did that with a fail lfg run where the rest of the group kept dying. WoG build ftw.

Not actually tried to solo stuff, just ended up doing so after the group dies on teh pull. Tbh bosses are probably not that hard, its trash which iwill kill you.