10+ Year Old Account

Faction changing

Blizz hasnt updated their site with the new races for faction changing as to what transitions into what. And I didnt bother to search the forums on here to see if this has already been posted but When you go from one faction to another.. Do you lose your faction rep in Tol Barad?

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not. All your rep on your current faction switches to its equivalent on the other side. So your Hellscream's Reach will turn into Baradin's Hold or vice versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    cool ty.. i wasnt sure how it would really work with that rep where its pvp-ish related i guess. I thought back in Wrath when you faction changed say form Ally to Horde you lost your rep for Silver Covenant.

Not every rep translates, afaik sunreavers thing in argent tournament reseted to 0 when i transfered from ally to horde. Tho cant say anything about cata reps.

I've been back and forth these last few months and i can tell you, all current reps from Cata is transferred to their horde/ally equivalent. However, the argent tournament rep, silver covenant or sunreavers does not, it resets to neutral. That said, picture this: you're ally and you are exalted with the silver covenant, then you move horde, and you lose everything. you grind it back up to exalted. When you move back to ally, the rep will stay as it was when you first left.
    <---- living proof.