What should I do?

Hey guys. I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion about this. I've been playing wow for over 5 years now, since release. I'm 16 years old now (yes I was bad until I was about 14...). I did a small amount of raiding in BC, and most of H ICC in wrath. I consider myself to be a good player (not pro or anything, but I seemed to make much fewer mistakes then my guildwhich was around realm 25). However, school started up again,, and I can't seem to find a weekends guild like I was in in BC. It's impossible for me to raid on weekdays, because I go to one of the top high schools in this region of the country, and the work load can be rough. Should I quit wow and play other games? I know it's a completely personal decision... I just want to know what you'd do in my situation.

Maybe you can just try taking a more casual approach to the game. If you can't find the time to raid, there are still other things you can do like PvP for example. But if all you enjoy about WoW is raiding, then maybe it is time to find another game for a while that better fits your schedule.