Thread: 4.0.6 Flasks

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

4.0.6 Flasks

In patch 4.0.6 the cost of flasks are being reduced to only 8 herbs each flask. I am simply curious if the price of herbs/flasks will go up or down. Insert opinions below.

the changes to flasks are that the req less herbs to make but also cost more volatile life to craft

so for example i can sell you a box for 1 euro and bring it to your house for 1 euro.
    now i give a penny discount on the box but the delivery will cost 1 penny more

what does this do to the total prize? absolutely nothing! so keep buying my flasks!
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally the Costs for herbs should go down a bit since you can make a lil more flasks per two stack 16 herbs+Lifes that you already get from farming.

The change from less herbs to more volatile lifes will effect each flask differently based on the rarity of the herbs it takes. On average the prices "should" go down but at varying rates depending on the herbs' value.

The amount of flasks required for the guild flask feat is also going down with the patch, and coupled with the "lowered" flask mats I predict everyone will be saving up mats to get the feat if they don't already have it. The market will be more flooded than it already is from guilds that mass produced flasks for the current feat requirement.

Personally I would look for other avenues to make gold since the market will be flooded with flasks and everyone will have guild cauldrons.

They already reduced the flask requirement for the guild achievement, it just doesn't show that tip they update the tooltip in the next patch. But yes, the value of herbs and flasks should go down a bit, but at least you can actually get two flasks from a stack. Seemed rather silly to require 12 of each herb tbh.