Deleted

Feral Dark Intent

Up until now I haven't even thought about asking for dark intent but looking through the logs of some of my guilds kills I still on top of people that are given the buff on some fights. Im assuming some fights are a bit pointless for giving us the buff (maybe omnitron because its better to be cautious with bleeds coming up to 50 energy than leaving them on for a shield). So my question, is there any fights where a feral would take clear priority for the buff and which fights if so?

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-%282010-12-24
    I dont think feral is "clear priority" ever. Maybe on nefarian but not sure about the fix.

Looking at that list, i'd probably give it to a resto Druid or a holy priest, and then follow the dps list. I'd stop at resto simply because the only hots are Riptide and Earthliving, which is only a chance to proc.

except that list is pretty much junk. right now, it goes pretty much SV hunter, balance druid, fire mage, spriest. post 4.0.6, probably goes balance druid, fire mage, spriest. but yeah, ferals aren't high on the list.
    Moonkin View Raid Encounter Videos can be found at: Moonkin PoV Vids and Arythorn Youtube Channel
    Calc's Moonkin Guide can be found at: The Moonkin Repository - Calculated Balance PvE Guide
    Calculatéd Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lated/advanced

Do you care about your personal dps or the raid overall. The proc stacking up to 9% dot and hot damage heal with the 3% haste. What will it help more? Feral is 4th on the list for dps so its pretty high up and can help out. But I usually try to give it to the healer. In the end the healer will benefit from the passive 3% haste more then a dps will. It can be switched mid fight I am known to throw in on an s priest in burn mode.

Deleted
    If the healers are ok, chuck it to a dps. If not, throw it out to your temporary tree.

DPS wise, the class that gets the most benefit out of it is a Shadow Priest. Around 70% of a spriest damage is boosted by DoT damage, it gives me a good 3-4k DPS increase in raids.

Deleted
    Sweet guys thanks for the replies!