Cho'Gall Corruption Bar Bug

So, my guild did our first attempts on Cho'Gall 25 man on Wednesday. And whenever he does the Mind Control move to me, after I get out of the mind control my Corruption Bar, which is usually located at the top center of my screen, it seems to enlarge I guess you could say. It keeps the same width, but it eeeexxxxtttteeeennndddss (extends) and covers about 3/4 of the middle of my screen (top to bottom) which covers my character.

I have download RaidMechanicMove and did the /rmm command to move the anchor, which I moved it to the right of my screen so when the Corruption Bar bugs out, it covers nothing but my map instead of my character. I also download MoveAnything but haven't tested it since the encounter.

I use this UI: wowinterface (dot) com/ downloads /info 16324 -QulightUI (dot) html (I can't post links so replace the (dot) with . and take away the spaces) oUF_Caellian are the unit frames I use.

ANY ideas to fix this or has this been happening to anyone else? Any help is a appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Try this mod instead. I have had zero problems with it:

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...werbaralt.aspx

Customize the PlayerPowerBarAlt display that is used during the Atramedes encounter as a sound meter, or the Cho'gall corrupted bar meter, or for that matter anything that'd use the default Blizzard alternative power bar.

Deleted
    A Guildy has the same issue.

Just needed a chunk of code. will go give her a prode to post it.

I don't like the new "bars" to begin with. I prefer the system back in Ulduar where it was just a debuff number. I can't tell how many stacks of corruption or sound I have.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    I don't like the new "bars" to begin with. I prefer the system back in Ulduar where it was just a debuff number. I can't tell how many stacks of corruption or sound I have.
    DBM's latest version gives you an actual number. For me working on Cho'gall Thursday the UI element showed up (Corruption box like /range), but it didn't have an actual number yet, although I suspect that is probably just me or DBM needs another update or two.

Never fear, you shall have your numbers!

Sweet, thanks for all the replies so quick. I should have it fixed for our night of downing him, Monday!

Deleted
    As promised by Sifer
    Code:
    /run PlayerPowerBarAlt:ClearAllPoints();PlayerPowerBarAlt:SetPoint("TOP", 0, -10)
    Should fix it
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-30 at 10:09 AM.

I personally use MovePowerBarAlt, it works like a charm and had absolutely no issues with it what so ever...
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...werbaralt.aspx

Just type /mpb and a little white square box will appear... just drag it to where you want it and type /mpb again and it will lock it in place... Your atramedes sound bar will be in the same spot also.
    This is a video from my PoV with the moved Bar to help you out a little http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OYNPN7cSxk