Deleted

Demonology, mastery or int for BURST dmg

Okay im playing 3s as demo and I would like to know does stackking mastery give more dmg to demonform than int? I mean our tactics are pretty simple, shaman uses his BL and we try kill som1 before our cd:s ends. So most important to me is that i can burst as much dmg i can when im in demonform. I dont need haste becouse of BL. Do I gem mastery or int, and remember that idc about any pve tips (or pvp, becouse we r doing just fine and going to have our wpons when they come) , becouse I know that int is placeholder (with hit cap) all specs.

Quote Originally Posted by muikkukukko View Post
    I mean our tactics are pretty simple, shaman uses his BL and we try kill som1 before our cd:s ends.I dont need haste becouse of BL.
    Heroism is being removed from arena/BG in this upcoming patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay im playing 3s as demo and I would like to know does stackking mastery give more dmg to demonform than int? I mean our tactics are pretty simple, shaman uses his BL and we try kill som1 before our cd:s ends. So most important to me is that i can burst as much dmg i can when im in demonform. I dont need haste becouse of BL. Do I gem mastery or int, and remember that idc about any pve tips (or pvp, becouse we r doing just fine and going to have our wpons when they come) , becouse I know that int is placeholder (with hit cap) all specs.
    Mastery for demo is seriously broken for pvp however demo gets insanely worse when you play people that actually have over 3k resil. If you stack just mastery youll end up having about 28-30% increased damage while demon and same amount increased pet damage. I am honestly not sure how you should gem exactly atm right now im doing a mix of int and mastery for pvp and I know that mastery is great but many other people say that resilence scales well atm. Honestly if you are going to stack mastery your going to do insane damage while in demon and your pet will also do insane damage but while out of demon form you will be pretty much screwed with the long casts you have and not having int gems to keep your dps constant. As long as you are able to cripple their team within meta you will be fine but it can sometimes be hard to do on defensive teams.

Stacking mastery should be way better after patch because it will be getting buffed but I do not know how good it will be as of yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    Heroism is being removed from arena/BG in this upcoming patch.
    yeah patch but isn't here yet

---------- Post added 2011-01-30 at 08:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by lightgil View Post
    Mastery for demo is seriously broken for pvp however demo gets insanely worse when you play people that actually have over 3k resil. If you stack just mastery youll end up having about 28-30% increased damage while demon and same amount increased pet damage. I am honestly not sure how you should gem exactly atm right now im doing a mix of int and mastery for pvp and I know that mastery is great but many other people say that resilence scales well atm. Honestly if you are going to stack mastery your going to do insane damage while in demon and your pet will also do insane damage but while out of demon form you will be pretty much screwed with the long casts you have and not having int gems to keep your dps constant. As long as you are able to cripple their team within meta you will be fine but it can sometimes be hard to do on defensive teams.

Stacking mastery should be way better after patch because it will be getting buffed but I do not know how good it will be as of yet.
    Yeah i know everything what u told, just wanna know do i get more benefit from mastery or int when IM IN DEMONFORM.

Deleted
    don't waste your gems, patch will go live soon

Deleted
    12g for 1 gem isn't too much for me.

Deleted
    Int.
    Going into Meta will increase the benefit of Intellect on your spell power by 40% * your mastery %.

12g for 1 gem isn't too much for me.
    What server are you on where gems are less than 70g?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    What server are you on where gems are less than 70g?
    Red uncut are 50g all other are less than 20g ... blue ones are at about 5g on my realm. Just depends how much botting is going on on your realm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennace View Post
    Int.
    Going into Meta will increase the benefit of Intellect on your spell power by 40% * your mastery %.
    ahh so that is why they buff it... well ty mate if this is correct. I'll gem int now, becouse after patch i would have to do it anyways, becouse demo becomes unplayable in pvp.