Deleted

enhancment wepons

whats the best weapons to get i dnt raid or do arena so what is available to me plz help and dnt say look at a guide they dnt tell uw at weapons to get

Deleted
    Every (good) guide I've seen so far explains what weapons are good for an enhancement shaman, maybe figure that out? It's a whole lot better than being spoonfed.

First of all, you're not going to find many people here receptive with that sort of attitude. Second, you are just wrong. There is a guide in the fucking stickies that tells you EXACTLY what you can get with and without raiding. No, I'm not going to link it. You can go find it. Third, what exactly requires the sort of weapons that you need to make a post to find that isn't raiding or PvP?

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is just pure laziness. If you cant be bothered reading the stickies why should anyone help you.

The sticky compendium at the top of this forum has every guide listed and linked. One of them includes a BIS Pre Raid Guide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, first, don't back-seat moderate. Hit "report post" and let it be, if you feel a need to do something.

And second, the back-seat crew are right. The answers are in the stickies, and you should be looking there before posting.

So, locked.