Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

:3 how will this do?

1 x Case ( NZXT Phantom Full Tower Gaming Case - White )
    1 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Noise Reduction ( Advanced - iBUYPOWER Harmony SRS Sound Reduction System )
    1 x iBUYPOWER Labs - Internal Expansion ( [6-Port] NZXT Internal USB Expansion System + Bluetooth Module )
    1 x Processor ( Intel® Core™ i7-2600K Processor (4x 3.40GHz/8MB L3 Cache) )
    1 x iBUYPOWER PowerDrive ( PowerDrive Level 2 - Up to 20% Overclocking )
    1 x Processor Cooling ( Thermaltake SpinQ CPU Cooling Fan System )
    1 x Memory ( 16 GB [4 GB X4] DDR3-1600 Memory Module - Corsair Vengeance )
    1 x Video Card ( AMD Radeon HD 6970 - 2GB - CrossFire Mode (Dual Cards) )
    1 x Motherboard ( [SLI] Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD5 -- 3x PCI-E 2.0 x16 )
    1 x Power Supply ( 1500 Watt -- SilverStone ST1500 )
    1 x Primary Hard Drive ( 240 GB Corsair Force Series F240 MLC SSD - Dual 240GB Drives (480GB Capacity) - RAID 0 High Performance )
    1 x Data Hard Drive ( 240 GB Corsair Force Series F240 MLC SSD - Dual 240GB Drives (480GB Capacity) - RAID 0 High Performance )
    1 x Optical Drive ( [12X Blu-Ray] Pioneer BLU-RAY Re-Writer, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive - Black )
    1 x 2nd Optical Drive ( [12X Blu-Ray] Pioneer BLU-RAY Re-Writer, DVD±R/±RW Burner Combo Drive - Black )
    1 x Flash Media Reader / Writer ( 12-In-1 External USB Flash Media Card Reader/Writer )
    1 x Meter Display ( NZXT Sentry 2 Touch Screen Fan Controller & Temperature Display )
    1 x Sound Card ( Creative Labs Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series )
    1 x Network Card ( Killer 2100 Gaming Network Card )
    1 x Operating System ( Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate + Office Starter 2010 (Includes basic versions of Word and Excel) - 64-bit )
    1 x Keyboard ( Logitech G19 Gaming Keyboard - Black )
    1 x Mouse ( Razer Naga 17-button MMOG Laser Gaming Mouse )
    1 x Mouse ( Zowie G-TF Gaming Mouse Pad w/ Low Friction and Higher Precision - Designed for Professional )
    1 x Gaming Accessories ( Sunbeamtech Lan Party Bag )
    1 x Monitor ( 27" LCD 1920x1080 -- Sceptre X270W-1080P )
    1 x 2nd Monitor ( 27" LCD 1920x1080 -- Sceptre X270W-1080P )
    1 x Speaker System ( Logitech Z506 5.1 Surround 3D Sound Speakers + Subwoofer - Black )
    1 x Headset ( Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset ))
    1 x Advanced Build Options ( Tuniq TX-2 High Performance Thermal Compound - The best interface between your CPU and the heatsinks )
    1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Achieve exceptional airflow in your chassis )
    1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Basic Pro Wiring )
    1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Advanced - Video Package (Individually Sleeved 8-pin and 6-pin PCI-E VGA Power Cabling) )
    1 x Advanced Build Options ( Professional wiring for all cables inside the system tower - Advanced - Power Package (Individually Sleeved 24-pin ATX, 8-pin CPU, and SATA Drive Power Cabling)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    You poor Swedes, will they not let you have metal butter knives?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    That should kick ass. Honestly.

Id change the 2nd optical drive to a normal DVD burner/reader, as it seems that you have 2 identical ones now?

Sound card, well, depends on your speakers but it wont do to much to your gaming performance. Clearer and better sound is all you will get, if even that. Should do well with your speakers i suppose.

Other than that it seems like a slick build. How much does that cost? o.O

Some stuff may be overkill, wait for replies from the wiser guys for that! (the PSU might be?)
    Quote Originally Posted by overcaffeinated View Post
    I don't get why people like you feel they need to chime in and tell the OP how useless his post was. If it was that useless why did you spend your 2 minutes to craft a response instead of 2 seconds to hit your "back" button?
    I7-4770K, ASUS Maximus VI Formula, SLI EVGA GTX780Ti, AX1200, Kingston V300 240GB, watercooled!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Change the i7 to an i5 2500k

Lower ram to 4 or 8 gb, nothing needs 16

10+ Year Old Account
    If I were you I'd wait for AMD Bulldozer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really don't need that network card unless you can afford it.

So much money spent on stuff that ppl dont usually need. Especially for WoW it's far overdone, but should be enough for current games.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

You wont need 16gb of ram, and the PSU is WAY beyond what you need.... Why 2 mice? And then you're probably paying to much for the IBUYPOWER crap. Why do you need TWO bluray drives. Planning on watching 2 movies at once? Let alone if you have the cash to spend on this computer, why are you watching blurays on it when you probably have a 50~in TV with a bluray player in the house. 4 SSD drives is rather worthless considering you'll probably have your OS and a few games on 1, then you'll just have a bunch of money sinks chilling inside your tower (1 SSD then a regular HDD 7200rpm drive of any size will suffice).

Basically this list looks like you went to ibuypower and clicked the last option of every selection and opted in for everything just to post it here knowing it could run anything on the market.

two mice? that's the only odd thing I could glimpse from that mass of technical jargon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Really, a 1500 watt PSU? Your system will only use like a quarter of that at the MAXIMUM. Get a 600 watt and call it a day.

edit: this is assuming there will be a single 6970, I'm not sure if I'm reading that part right.
    Last edited by Nejji; 2011-01-31 at 12:26 AM.

Based on the OP's posting history he's probably not serious and just chugged in random expensive parts to fish replies...

But in case you are, there are some really bad choices in the setup. Could start for example from using SSD's in RAID0 for data disc (or boot disc, RevoDrive would be faster in this price segment, or Crucial RealSSD C300). Or low resolution 27" monitors when you're going nuts with shopping, or 1500W PSU for a computer that uses 500W. Or two BluRay writers...
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    The second mouse is a mouse pad.