Talking The Illuminati guild of Rift invites you to leave Azeroth and join us in Telara :)

Hello MMO-C !
    I have seen many Rift posts here and it appears to be very popular, it certainly is with us. We of The Illuminati guild in Rift are all WoW converts who (as many players now) needed an alternative when WoW just didn't quite cut it anymore. Now I am well aware of the mixed views regarding Rift at this moment, such as the whole "Copied WoW" argument, if you are a Rift-hater or not interested then I am not here to change that opinion. But for those of you looking to start in Rift then I am inviting you to join our guild as we start up for the launch of Rift, the guild will be EU based but we would be glad to have a US community join us if such players would wish to. The guild will be starting up on an RP-PvP realm (shard), we will be a very community-based guild from launch to get the guild off the ground, we will be participating in both PvE and PvP events to cater for all players favourite in-game tendencies. We have put together a website to help us organize ourselves before and after launch, you can visit us here! [ illuminati-rift.co.uk ] , we have a Chat Room up on the site that has us Admins on for many hours a day, if you have any questions about Rift, the Guild or any other (related ;]) questions then please don't hesistate to come and join us!
    I am hoping this thread does not spark any flaming about Rift but I am looking forward to hearing from any of you who, like us, are looking to venture into Rift!

Thanks for reading
    Zetka

PS: Apologies for unclickable links, forum guidelines it seems they are copy and paste-able though

Our official Recruitment thread can be found here: [ forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?41646-EU-RP-PvP-Defiant-The-Illuminati-Guild-open-for-recruitment. ]

15+ Year Old Account
    sorry, too much rift. and not the place to advertise your guild.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right