Deleted

Rogue Heirloom Project - Help needed.

Im running around with this idea of collecting all heirloom and rolling a rogue for pure pvp purpose - but i need some help from you guys.

Atm im looking at the following items;

Exceptional Stormshroud Shoulders
    Stained Shadowcraft Tunic
    Sharpened Scarlet Kris x 2
    Inherited Insignia of the Alliance
    Swift Hand of Justice
    Dread Pirate Ring (Quest Reward)
    Inherited Cape of the Black Baron
    Stained Shadowcraft Cap

For a total of;

7075 Honor Points
    4900 Justice Points
    1200 gold
    1500 gold

But im not sure which enchants i will be able to use, due to the ilvl of heirlooms - also, did i miss any heirloom?

I've been searching around for a "Heirloom"-guide (lol) but couldnt rly find anything useful - hope someone here can give me a helping hand.

Deleted
    So you want to be twinking at low level? Or just level it to max level?
    You can probably get a rogue to lvl 70 in the time required for the farming
    But you'll probably already have some of these, just use them :P

You forgot about the heirloom gun; you won't need a thrown weapon specifically until at least level 62 (deadly throw).

-Chest enchant: **Greater** stats, +4 all stats.
    -Weapons: I prefer Agility, +15 agility, but crusader, fiery, and icy are decent options as well.
    -Cloak: Stealth, +8 Agility & +8 Dodge
    -Helm/Shoulders: Nothing that's usable at low levels anymore, as far as I know.

Edit: Chest enchant is greater stats, not major stats.

15+ Year Old Account
    You are missing a ranged weapon. The Gun for honor has resilience, the Bow more Crit. Both can NOT be enchantet with scopes

Shoulder enchants depend on your bracket, cause they require a minimum level to become active.

Put 15agi on both daggers, +3 or even better +4 stats on chest if you can find someone who has it. I'm not sure if you can still enchant your head with the old Libram quests, but probably not (Shen'Dralar removed).

For Back enchants i remember Dodge being king in lower brackets. For higher ones, take the best Agi enchant you can get - EDIT: Erywil mentioned Stealth on cloak, i wasn't aware of its change. +8agi/+8dodge is the way to go for sure.
    Last edited by DerSenf; 2011-01-31 at 08:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    You forgot about the heirloom gun; you won't need a thrown weapon specifically until at least level 62 (deadly throw).

-Chest enchant: **Greater** stats, +4 all stats.
    -Weapons: I prefer Agility, +15 agility, but crusader, fiery, and icy are decent options as well.
    -Cloak: Stealth, +8 Agility & +8 Dodge
    -Helm/Shoulders: Nothing that's usable at low levels anymore, as far as I know.

Edit: Chest enchant is greater stats, not major stats.
    I like the bow better

Deleted
    Thanks for the heads up on gun !

The idea was just to heirloom a rogue and lvl it my pvp exclusively (lol, i know ;P) when im bored on my main.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjolletobak View Post
    I've been searching around for a "Heirloom"-guide (lol) but couldnt rly find anything useful - hope someone here can give me a helping hand
    The guide listed below looks like it includes everything you can get atm, as well as the enchants that will work. Hope it helps. Good luck!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-amp-Cataclysm)

Quote Originally Posted by Fjolletobak View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on gun !

The idea was just to heirloom a rogue and lvl it my pvp exclusively (lol, i know ;P) when im bored on my main.
    Yeah, I went for the same thing, I wanted a rogue solely to PvP on him (too much work to pvp on a druid :3), but when I got him to 75, I was running a random group and a frost mage was doing 3k on boss fights, while I was only doing 2k in assassination...so I let the PvE get the best of me, and now I'm leveling a mage.

Looks like you've got every Heirloom you'd want, but to be honest-- as a rogue, you can get away with getting two Swift Hand of Justice trinkets and not even using a PvP trinket for leveling. The haste from the trinkets and slice and dice buff will bring your attacks down to almost 1.00 sec a hand. Resilience has never really done much to help me in leveling, even though I play PvP servers (as I assume you do).

Good luck! I reccomend Subletly till about 30 (when you can go assassination and get Overkill)