Page 1 of 2
LastLast

How does the world see the Netherlands?

So, as all of these threads are jumping around, i ask you this;
    How do you all see the Netherlands?
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Congratulations to Egypt, who after many wipes over a very long raid lasting most of the week, resulting in some very close attempts earlier this morning, has finally downed Mub'arak, earning a tribute to insanity. Now that they have completed trial, will Paragon beat them to the punch in ICC? Only time will tell. According to a very credible source, some of the loots included liberty, freedom of speech, and, most importantly, the internets.

Clicky!

Love it, hell if i could get a job there and not have to speak dutch i'd damn well try.

I've been around to a few places over the years and the netherlands was the one place, i truely liked. I spent my time in rotterdam, still remember the view i had from the golden tulip. I wanted to go into amsterdam more but my friend kept QQing about how we'd miss the last train back to rotterdam if we spent to much time there.

I hope to go back somepoint during this year.

ohhh no I see where this is going....

inc 100+ threads about "how do you see my country"

Argueably the worst langauge ever

A silly mix of scandinavian, english and german (which it is).... and it sounds h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s..

I've only seen Amsterdam and Haarlem and the road between, but based on that the Netherlands is most dull country evah

Everything is flat and muddy and Haarlem was 10.000 copies of the same house.

Dutch guys are a good bunch to drink with admittedly

Awesome weed-smoking zoophilias. I really don't have any qualms about people from the Netherlands.

15+ Year Old Account
    The ATB guy is from there
    Electronic music
    Fast internet

the end

Deleted
    when i think netherlands i think of People getting high buying hookers and shit like that. My "friend" from the netherlands gave me that stereotype.

Deleted
    almost as good as belgium

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot blond chicks.
    Weird accent.
    Lots of weed smokers.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

Hot blond chicks.
    Weird accent.
    Lots of weed smokers.
    If you can talk like sean connery you've just about got there english accents down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerti View Post
    ohhh no I see where this is going....

inc 100+ threads about "how do you see my country"
    hehe so much truth here, watch the front: How do u see poland is up how u see norway, how u see texas i just saw :P

OT Whores weed, to much cars, and we got the greatest dj's in the world, im from holland so it could be a bid over rated :P:P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dull country, lame language. I've considered moving to another country so often... Probably why I go on vacation 3-4 times a year ^^

Quote Originally Posted by grimmx View Post
    almost as good as belgium
    Thats kinda vicious, but judge them from teh company they keep I sup..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wysmark View Post
    Thats kinda vicious, but judge them from teh company they keep I sup..
    that wasnt sarcasm, im from belgium so in my opinion belgium is beter

German sounding accent. (Gotta hate! Waaagh!)
    Weed.
    The end. :P

It's spelled Netherstorm, not Netherlands.

I see the dutch as intelligent open non judgmental people who had the ingenuity to create their own land in a time when land meant power, and then develop the trade skills to cause the western world to redefine power. Oh and the weeed and prostitutes too. A good amount of my ancestors are dutch.

The dutch r stuck up people, unfriendly especially towards easter europeans and balkans. The country itself is a symbol for decadence. Whores, drugs, not to mention pedophile scandals. hideous language, boring country.

Up side: great traders. gem market, flower based agriculture and industry, Rotterdam biggest port in Europe. Very influential in EU (upside for ppl of Netherlands, downside for everyone else.), good education.

All in all bad standings in my eyes.

Nice people overral and very liberate when it comes to sexuality in all it's forms. Friendly, cocky, tall but overral nice. Oh ye and hot headed ^^
    Been there often enough to see all this.
    Im a Swede that has lived with a dutch girl now for 4 years

Oh yeh and an impossible language to speak :P

Quote Originally Posted by Crothor View Post
    The dutch r stuck up people, unfriendly especially towards easter europeans and balkans. The country itself is a symbol for decadence. Whores, drugs, not to mention pedophile scandals. hideous language, boring country.

Up side: great traders. gem market, flower based agriculture and industry, Rotterdam biggest port in Europe. Very influential in EU (upside for ppl of Netherlands, downside for everyone else.), good education.

All in all bad standings in my eyes.
    Lol, eastern europeans are some of the least friendly people I've ever met.