[Other Game] Runescape ---Free Trade,Wilderness back.

So today runescape is releasing free trade and wilderness back and i know that i am definatly going to start playing and botting again...

Is anyone else going to start playing again or quit to start playing again?

I officially quit when they limited trade like 3 years ago. (Don't correct me if I'm wrong.) I don't plan on going back any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    I officially quit when they limited trade like 3 years ago.
    I believe it was more like 2 years ago.

Deleted
    heh pro xD, played and botted this for ages, dont think ill ever play it again though, still got some rsbots auths laying around somewhere XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh... that game is just terrible... all it consists of is 10 year olds and botting, that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Ugh... that game is just terrible... all it consists of is 10 year olds and botting, that's it.
    No Ghostcrawler....

I played Runescape when I was Younger. I had fun, then got bored and quit. After a while, went to better MMOs (Example: SWG before patch of doom).

Not worth coming back... ever. The game is ancient now and I would prefer a MMO that didn't have "Tree Cutting" as a learnable skill.

This game still exists? I quit this game over 6 years ago, before they even did the graphics overhaul. WoW Vanilla ftw.

It's not a bad game. Just don't be comparing it to WoW.

I currently have an active membership and still manage to have fun. Of course, it's no where near as hard core as raiding BWD, but it's still fun to have some simple click combat in the God Wars dungeon

I still play it off an on and I have to say while leveling your skills is still a bit tedious, the quests are the best I've seen in any MMO before.

I'll probably take some time off WoW to try the wilderness pvp again, it was pretty fun.

For those of you that haven't played RS, essentially what happened was, due to the simpler game design, bots were very prevalent and were hogging resources(picture if WoW had dozens of underground node thieves in every zone). The game developers eventually got sick of them and released a bunch of changes that were obnoxiously restraining to the trading of items and several other ingame features. What they're doing now is reverting those changes because people have been whining unceasingly for the several years the changes have been in place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    I use to love runescape before wow and still pop on every now and again just to wonder around.

To be honest if anything ever happened to wow (i know it wont) I would go back to it.

Deleted
    Waiting for the update with you!

i stopped playing when i started playing Guild Wars, never going back, it was fun back then, about 5 years ago but it seems incredibly boring now ^^
    although i still play browser games when i'm bored sometimes, i cant see myself paying for them anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamless
    Heh, ahh the internet. Where the 'glass is half full' and 'glass is half empty' people are both shouted down by the heaving masses of "WAAAAH! I WANT A FULL GLASS! WAAAAAAAH!'