Unheeded Warning

I had a question about the upcoming patch and whether or not this trinket will go up in value after it. I saw something about it changing from auto-attack increase to weapon damage increase and apparently our weapon damage is going to go up in value as well. Might be a pretty obvious answer, just wanted a valid response.
    Thanks in advance.

It's getting changed to 680 extra damage on every melee hit

Quote Originally Posted by njorde View Post
    Best in Slot

troll or no? because the way i understood it was that the proc was a ppm and was very low...am i wrong on this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Purenight View Post
    troll or no? because the way i understood it was that the proc was a ppm and was very low...am i wrong on this?
    It's got the same internal GCD that most trinkets do; the reason it's weak for a feral isn't that the proc uptime is low, it's that white damage is SO low for ferals relative to everything else.

It's being changed to proc a +weapon damage static increase so the trinket isn't valuable for the next five tiers, but also normalizes the proc effect value between combat rogues @ 50% white damage, and a feral at 20% white damage (since it will effect our shred damage now as well).
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT! will it be better then say a combination of Fluid Death and Tia's Grace, i find those work like a charm. will it be better then TIas Grace? because if it does my guild has 10 of them in bank.
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    I had a question about the upcoming patch and whether or not this trinket will go up in value after it. I saw something about it changing from auto-attack increase to weapon damage increase and apparently our weapon damage is going to go up in value as well. Might be a pretty obvious answer, just wanted a valid response.
    Thanks in advance.
    First off... what up bud! 2nd, from what ive seen the icd is still 50s with the 10s duration, but with the changes its value will go up a little, still a great trinket though.
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

Ohai Shadoweye, also I was also wondering the comparison of Fluid Death/Tia's Grace to a combo of 2 of the 3.
    To sum it up, too long an ICD to make it useful is what I'm seeing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artaius View Post
    Ohai Shadoweye, also I was also wondering the comparison of Fluid Death/Tia's Grace to a combo of 2 of the 3.
    To sum it up, too long an ICD to make it useful is what I'm seeing?
    45 sec ICDs have been the interal cooldown on a vast majority of proc trinkets for ages; I hardly see it being instantly weaker than any other, unless the item budget is under value or something. Considering you're comparing a static agi versus the sometimes-falls-off proc on grace/death, and the weapon damage stat value is significantly better than mastery or hit.
    God is a comedian playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh. ~ Voltaire

10+ Year Old Account
    Reckon it will work like this for us? when the proc is up will it be 680 (the proc) x 460% for mangle and x450% for shred? if so it aint half bad then

if timed with berserk it will defenatly outweight Tia's Grace... assuming it will work this way
    i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
    OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
    Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø

I smell some nice threat coming our way in the beginning of fights with that badboy proccing.

15+ Year Old Account
    it is not sure if it will be BiS, it will however be beteer then that it is now. but it wont scale up in the next raiding tairs like the old one did
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE