Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
    Little trick besides: If Toxitron is active after Magmatron, you can put BoH directly on Toxitron instead of starting with BoD.
    Thanks for the post that really cleared things up and should help a lot with my dps.

This trick you speak of what benefit does it have? The adds toxitron spawns hardly have enough health to make BoH worthwhile and BoD can tick quite hard if he is in the poison. There is probably something i am missing though.

Quote Originally Posted by tyden49 View Post
    So far i've been avoiding BoH on Omnotron.

Can some1 explain how it works exactly. From what i've read it seems that you should put it on all but Magmatron, because of the shield. But can you just leave it on one of the golems and it will do dmg whilst they are inactive or do you have to keep switching. Whilst on topic for that fight i normally put BoD on the target i start attacking. Is that worth it. I mean it might not run its full duration, but i figure 2 or 3 ticks it still has a higher DPCT than incin and chaos bolt.
    This is the log from this weeks omnotron kill for us: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/c...?s=2052&e=2493

Bane of havoc is incredible for that fight it really is a case of popping it on before you swap targets on everything but magmatron, then just wait for the other dps to QQ about locks can't confirm the leaving it on totally inactive as i've yet to try it but you can guarantee i'll be doing it next week. Love the tip for council too leaving it on the ones that jump up top while wind and earth are down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tyden49 View Post
    This trick you speak of what benefit does it have? The adds toxitron spawns hardly have enough health to make BoH worthwhile and BoD can tick quite hard if he is in the poison. There is probably something i am missing though.
    1. You safe the gcd of BoD which is worth about 20-25k dmg.
    2. On our first kill (edit: 25 heroic), each Destro did roughly 100k dmg on the adds each wave, thats 15k for BoH. By the way, I had better experience singletarget nuking the adds rather than RoFing them.
    BoD would tick 2 times (~32k), you get at very least 30k dmg out of directly BoHing.

Heroic Magmaw it's most beneficial to leave it on Magmaw's head/body the entire fight. I also used shadowflame on cooldown on the parasites while using single target burst damage on the skeletons. At one point during a progression wipe, I peaked at about 40k dps. We brought in a couple more warlocks and I ended at around 32-34k. So for Magmaw heroic, keep BoH on Magmaw himself.