Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Have I done something wrong?

Today I reported my wanted convicted felon friend to the police for a $1000 reward he had on his head.

I don't feel sympathy at all .I cut him out of my life, I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me. Some people call me heartless or cruel but im about to enjoy my $1000. I was supposed to be in his band but the second I leave the band, the friendship was terminated so I do not feel bad about destroying 2 lives and I also reported the person harboring him for an additional reward.

Enjoy the 10-15 years in supermax.
    Last edited by n1ck301; 2013-03-28 at 08:34 AM.

You answered your own question. Why did you need to make a thread?

In my opinion, you did the right thing. Though the 'I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me' seems to be kinda troll-baity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    You answered your own question. Why did you need to make a thread?

In my opinion, you did the right thing. Though the 'I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me' seems to be kinda troll-baity.
    ^ This.

You reported a convicted felon to the police and you got a reward for doing so, if you didn't someone else may have.

Don't believe this happened, troll loll loll laa laa.

Infracted: Please do not call other users trolls
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-28 at 09:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i smell a troll.

Infracted: Please do not call other users trolls
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-03-28 at 09:06 AM.
    Aye mate

Hahah whatever you guy's say/

I can see this thread bringing forth an intellectual and thought-provoking conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    honestly, the details are a bit sketchy

10-15 years? some dumbass pothead in your band? $1000 for ratting them out? what did they do, kill your family and rape your dog?

they would have been caught sooner or later anyway

but hey now, though, this is what you posted: http://www4.cookcountysheriff.org/wa...E&dob=19921004

Why edit it out?

This thread has no point. Its like a blog post displaying how "hardcore" you think you are and how people are only out there to benefit you. Like everyone else said, I don't buy it. Whatever.

Let me help you though.

Buy what you want. I fuck over any1 who doesn't benefit me. 10 years for raping a 13 years old at 19. Lol buy what you want. Point is i'm bout to collect a grand in my pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by n1ck301 View Post
    Buy what you want. I fuck over any1 who doesn't benefit me. 10 years for raping a 13 years old at 19. Lol buy what you want. Point is i'm bout to collect a grand in my pocket.
    Sounds like you need it tbh

Buy what you want. I fuck over any1 who doesn't benefit me.
    Don't worry dude. With this attitude the rest of the world will always fuck over you because you are just a nameless angry kid. You are no one and never will be. So yeah don't worry you'll live a lonely and meaningless life and you deserve it.
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2013-03-28 at 09:06 AM.

Today I reported my wanted convicted felon friend to the police for a $1000 reward he had on his head.
    This is not wrong.

I will remove and destroy anyone who isn't of value or sustenance to me.
    This is highly disturbing. You sound like a sociopath.

would have done the same, not on your terms tho.

convicted, report, claim. All good, friend or not!

Destroy all not of any value to me, higly disturbing.

You need help bro, professional help !

And mods, plz, infracted for calling other people troll. Grow up man. Some of you are deffo high
    on that powertrip eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Wow :O you guys still put rewards on wanted people? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Rodna View Post
    This is not wrong.

This is highly disturbing. You sound like a sociopath.
    He's just trying to sound off like he has a pair, but he's too young to realize that nobody thinks what he said is remotely cool.
    Let us go down the list:
    [1] Mentions at least 2 times in the post how he lacks remorse/sympathy.
    [2] Mentions 3 times that he only has people around that he can benefit from.
    [3] Exaggerates cutting someone out of your life with words like "terminate" and "destroy".
    [4] Drops that he is in a band, even though that doesn't add ANY information to the story.
    [5] Created journal/blog style without any real openings for discussion. He just wants you to read it and either believe his fake/troll (I hope) or real/even more pathetic story. In either case, he's just someone who doesn't get enough attention.

Calling it now, made up lame story.
    Last edited by The Casualty; 2013-03-28 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    You seem like a angry teenager. Though it was good of you to report them, they are wanted for a reason.

Believe what you want You can make up your troll bullshit as these forums are littered it with it. This story is 100% fact.

Deleted
    OP is your lack of real life friends the reason you felt the need to share this story here?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooboy View Post
    OP is your lack of real life friends the reason you felt the need to share this story here?
    I have a large amount of rl friends as I am a exceptionally talented musician. Musicians flock to me