UH DK PvP Question

Hey guys, it seems impossible to find anywhere a guide for unholy dks in pvp (updated for cata). I just had one question in particular.

Okay, so, I just got my DK to 83, and therefore got Necrotic Strike. My question is, does this then replace SS? I mean, I am guessing that I want to try and keep the debuff up as much as possible, but a healer is going to be constantly getting rid of it right (1 heal and its gone). So should I then be using it in place of SS?

Also, if anyone has any questions, feel free to post em in this thread so that we dont clog up the forum with too many threads.

Thanks,
    DDE.

Deleted
    yes

have to add 7 more letters.

Herald of the Titans Avatar Killer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you want to replace it... IF AND ONLY IF the target is a caster or healer. if its a caster use it sparingly seeings how they will likely use abilities that are instant. dont use it at all if its a warrior/non healer as that is a waste. but if its a healer completely replace SS with NS
    Gearscore is like a bikini. It shows you what you already know and doesn't show what REALLY matters.
    New Expansion preview HERE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar Killer View Post
    Yes you want to replace it... IF AND ONLY IF the target is a caster or healer. if its a caster use it sparingly seeings how they will likely use abilities that are instant. dont use it at all if its a warrior/non healer as that is a waste. but if its a healer completely replace SS with NS
    most classes have a decent self heal now so its ok to use it on every class

Ah okay. Was just a small thing I was wondering about, thanks very much for the help .

Check dk forum on arenajukies.com ... many guids and faqs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deawo View Post
    Check dk forum on arenajukies.com ... many guids and faqs.
    He is right. Just been and checked it, there is a lot of stuff there that I somehow didnt think of checking. If anyone wants the link:
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111
    is it.