Thread: Archaeology Bag

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TRKaneKRT View Post
    I believe a item like this wouldn't be implemented. Most people only keep the rares, and in the meantime all the greys (until the patch comes out). After the patch, not many people would invest in the bags. Except for the hardcore Arc's, of course.
    Also not many people use the fishing or engineering boxes imo.

Bags to store our grays are of the highest importance, implement them right away.
    /end sarcasm.
    WoW only has 10 million subscribers it must be dying! WoW sucks!
    I'm sorry no, clearly you didn't see Chuck Norris allowed 10 million to survive his Purge.

Quote Originally Posted by TRKaneKRT View Post
    I believe a item like this wouldn't be implemented. Most people only keep the rares, and in the meantime all the greys (until the patch comes out). After the patch, not many people would invest in the bags. Except for the hardcore Arc's, of course.
    If you make it an archaeology project then you wouldn't have to worry about the people getting it not wanting it.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R45171K View Post
    Bags to store our grays are of the highest importance, implement them right away.
    /end sarcasm.
    Ok even without the grays, what about keystones and rare finds? There is more then enough to fill a 36 slot bag.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I wonder if I'm the only one who tried to mouse over that "item" out of reflex. >_<
    You weren't. >_>

I'm so gullible.

wouldnt be a half bad idea if you could put the keystones and archeology rares on the bag aswell as the gray stuff tbh