New Computer Good? No upgrading for a while?

- Fractal Design Define R3 Black ATX Mid Tower Silent Computer Case
    -Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H 890GX AM3 ATX
    -AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition Quad Core Processor
    -G.SKILL Ripjaws X F3-10666CL9D-8GBXL 8GB 2X4GB DDR3-1333 CL9-9-9-24 Memory
    -Coolit Systems Eco CPU Water Cooling System LGA1366/1156/1155/AM3
    -MSI GeForce GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr OC 880MHZ 1GB GDDR5
    -Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB SATA3 6GB/S
    -Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64BIT
    - Corsair TX650 650W Power Supply
    -Noctua NF-P12-1300 120MM Ultra Quiet Cooling Fan ((x2 [replacing in case ones]))

Just wondering if this is good enough to last like 2+ years.
    No trolls please
    THX

Graphics card will definitely be able to pull its weight for at least 2 years. Not sure about that CPU though, depends on which settings you play at. If you want to OC it, you could easily get it to last at least 2 years of flawless gaming. Everything else looks good.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    Good build but for the cooler I would most likely grab this for AMD socket: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...0cnps9900%20nt
    If you overclock that CPU it will easily last atleast 2+ years, but it also depends what sort of games come up during that time.
    Last edited by Xuvial; 2011-02-02 at 08:36 AM.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Deleted
    Might want to consider getting X6 1055T instead, only like 10 bucks more and OCs to ~4Ghz with that cooler, might turn out to be faster in future if games start to support more threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Raykus View Post
    Might want to consider getting X6 1055T instead, only like 10 bucks more and OCs to ~4Ghz with that cooler, might turn out to be faster in future if games start to support more threads.
    Would be a better choice either way since the hexa core CPUs OC themselves when not all cores are in use which is a really nice boost, especially for users that are not overclocking.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a coolit pure system which is very similar to eco and the radiator just barely fit into my case
    overall it was a pos that had to be replaced twice due to the pump dying
    on top of that it cooled way worse then a standard heatsink /fan combo that i paid 20$ for
    personally i would never buy a coolit product again

you should get 2+ years easily.

As others have said i would drop the water cooling thing and get a solid air cooler or one of the corsair h70/h50 coolers.

Video is a Palit GTS450. Main display is a 24" full HD TV. Secondary display is an ACER 19" lcd at 1440x900.

If you have the money and dont wanne use Water cooling get a Noctua NH-D14. It expensive/heavy but rly best fan out there + you cant hear it. There is no cpu cooler which keeps you cpu cool (on air) and is this silent. Doubt you even hear it in your case. Else the Eco water cooling should do. Even a i7 2600k running 8x prime (clocked at 4,6) wont get above 75C. and there is no chance at all that you stress a CPU that hard.

Why are you replacing your fans in your case? They are build for silence i would rather add your 2 fans to it (at the top/bottom)

And why 8gb ram atm no game rly uses more then 4gb ram (you can only notice a small fps increase). You can save another 50% if you only buy 4gb

With the money you saved on the ram you could buy the x6 1055T
    Last edited by Aminozuur; 2011-02-02 at 06:16 PM.
    The black blood of Yogg'saron causes through me! I AM UNSTOPPALBLE!

i forgot to add that i do Photoshop and after effects...which is why i had 8gb