Jar of Ancient Remedies interrupting casts?

I have been having some troubles with the
    • Jar of Ancient Remedies
    trinket that drops off Maloriak interrupting my casts because of the spirit procing every half second due to HoTs. Anyone else having this problem?

Being slightly more descriptive of the problem would help. When does it interrupt your casts? Does it interrupt throughout the entire boss fight or only until you reach 5 stacks of the buff? I have this on my paladin and have no issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ive never had this interrupt any casts

It should not interrupt your cast's when your hots tick, it will make a casting animation like it is interrupting your heals, but the heal is still casting.
    Last edited by darkcola90; 2011-02-02 at 08:00 AM.

No matter the stack, but usually at 5 considering my HoTs proc it fast. It interupts my casts frequently.

did you try turning it off and on again?

I assume you've checked without the trinket to see if it's just a character bug or if it's the trinket? the jar won't interrupt your casts, though it will give a casting animation for every refresh of the spirit buff (so you'll pretty much always look like you're casting). in terms of your gcd/casting bar/etc the buff doesnt interrupt/affect those so if your character is stopping his casts, should probably talk to a gm about that. my guess is you're mistaken because the animation is throwing you off when it refreshes.

No no, It has actually interrupted my casts before =X. I'll ticket a gm just wanted to see if it's happened to anyone else. Thanks for the feedback =D.

The only behavior I've seen with this trinket is causing my guild's resto druid to go into tree-spasms when it gets going. It's pretty hilarious
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.