Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodwine77 View Post
    The only guilds that matter when it comes to rankings are the handful of top guilds who make a living playing WoW.
    Well, none of them does so none matters? AmIright?

Quote Originally Posted by Mauhour View Post
    Well, none of them does so none matters? AmIright?
    Apparently you're unaware of how sponsorship works. They are compensated with things that have monetary value, if not outright money itself. Do you really think they could hold a job when they just cleared Cata first heroic tier after almost two months since launch?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted

Patch needed

Ptr is cloded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis View Post
    Apparently you're unaware of how sponsorship works.
    I have to say the same about you I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis View Post
    They are compensated with things that have monetary value, if not outright money itself. Do you really think they could hold a job when they just cleared Cata first heroic tier after almost two months since launch?
    Try to eat a Steelseries keyboard, it tastes plastic/metal like all others and doesn't contain any nutriments.

Seven weeks isn't that hard to freed.

As a University Student, it's utter easy. And guess what? 18-25 years old people are mostly student in Occidental Europe (and even more of them in Scandinavia, where Paragon is from). Myself as a student went out of college for 6 months in the middle of my 3rd year and still graduated at the end of the year (like a boss). If you add the current unemployement rate of your country to students and part-time workers, you're done. You have people available enough.

How can you imagine a brand like Asus/Steelseries paying 30 peoples just to have a 100x50 pixels logo on their forum and a 3 seconds ad on their kill videos?