Poll: What's the Best Tanking Class?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

The best Tanking Class?

What's the easiest class for tanking to hold aggro. and do all the crap a tank needs to do.

Best ≠ Easiest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Like the poster above said, best doesn't equal easiest. However, I find pally tanking to be pretty easy and still have a wide array of cds to keep themselves alive and help out the heals. This is compared with playing bear tank and warrior tank (not at 85 mind you). I haven't dk tanked in cata yet so not sure about them.

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted
    Aggro doesn't matter really as taunts for all classes are now unmissable, as for the rest......the tool is only as sharp as the mind of the holder.

Best Warrior.

Easiest Paladin.

Your post assumes that holding aggro is what tanking is about. I would say that tanking is actually about survivability and flexibility.

In a raid, I bring the player not the class. (Well for tanks at least).

Deleted
    Easiest is probably paladin. My main is a paladin and my alts are a prot war and blood DK, pallies really do seem to be the simplest right now. Best? There is no best, it depends on the fight. But all four can do all fights reasonably well.

The best tank is the one that doesn't need a broad spectrum, unrefined poll to determine the strengths of the various tanking classes.

Armory Link
    Life's like a salmon swimming upstream - Hard work, and sometimes you get eaten by bears.

DK really makes things alot easier with AMS and massive self heals. Paladins have awesome self heals also. Those two are definitely top.