Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I'm anxious waiting for your vids, please upload them when you can

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Explat View Post
    Please just read it instead of not doing that and answering uninformed, once again.
    If you read your own sentince you would be able to see that you failed.

Actually, I decided to explain it to you.
    Yes we can see light in a vacuum. If I would shine a light into my eyes inside a vacuum I would still be able to see it. I just wouldnt be able to see the beam between the light and me.
    In a vacuum you would still be able to see the sun because it emits light.

If what you said was true we wouldnt see any thing inside a vacuum, nothing at all.
    Yet we are able to see stars and planets inside a vacuum.

Also, all we see is light because its bouncing off of objects that are there. If there isnt an object to bounce off we are still able to see the object that created the light.
    I think you misunderstood me completely. You cannot see a beam of light. If you could see beams of light you would see every single beam of light 100% of the time, so anything that the beam was to reflect off of, an object for instance would be jumbled in with everything else. The only reason you percieve to see light is when it reflects off of an object, hence the seeing beam of light in a vacuum; there is nothing for it to bounce off for you to see it. Yes, you can see the light source but you are not seeing the beam of light.

We cannot see most of what constitutes ‘light’. What we can ‘see’ are those wavelengths of electromagnetic radiation which are detectable by the human eye. These wavelengths only occupy a very narrow spectrum and in the absence of anything to ‘bump into’ and ‘bounce off’ (ie in a vacuum) there would be nothing to ‘see’.'
    Last edited by Lollis; 2011-02-04 at 07:43 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    this thread is huge lol cant believe this many people even care about such trivial things

Interesting thread, would like to know the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    most of that can be explained by electrical malfunction of some sort

that said, i believe in ghosts, this may seem utterly retarded, but ive SEEN a ghost, inb4 your a liar
    but seriously, ive never taken drugs and i didnt drink then, but i saw this guy walk across the room and was standing infront of the TV, he didnt look like a human, more as if someone had drawn a man, he pointed towards the cealing where my fire alarm was

few days later i checked it because id let something burn by accident.... and it wasnt working

100% true story, theres no reason to lie about something like that.
    slap yourself 3 times on the left cheek and then go for another 3-slap streak on your right

it's called Attention;Fame

There's no such thing as ghosts.

I don't personally believe in ghosts, but even if they're real, Living people are much scarier than dead ones/ghosts or w/e.

...still no response from OP on what the cams revealed?

about this sleepwalking topic. I agree that sleepwalking can cause you to do really strange things. I saw this documentary on the monitoring of sleepwalkers and some symptoms appear common:

- sudden jerking up from the bed and from that point, talking, movement, etc

Also I find that I've had a particular intense nightmare, I jerk up awake, back to reality, but my mind is still stuck in the dreamstate, trying to save myself or something in danger in my dream. It takes a few seconds of me thrashing on the bed to realize that wait a sec, it was all just a dream, or I'm trying to grab onto a being or object which is disappearing before my eyes and was never there in the first place.

My spouse has reported cases when I have gotten up, walked to the washroom, washed my hands, and came right back to bed. She has long stopped viewing these incidences as scary, but rather sees them as humorous - probably to protect herself. Probably the worst case for her, is one evening when I sat bolt upright, shook her, and said that I can't have sex with her - referencing another woman's name -_- To this day she asks "who is Linda?". I have never dated or had any sexual relations with any Linda of any kind.

But my message is that sleepwalking can really make you do strange things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Show us those videos!

im going to be honest. Put a link of any videos you might put up if you find anything, to youtube or whatever. I really want to see this if its true. I love looking into these things. Or if you can take the time, drop it in my inbox. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_night View Post
    ...still no response from OP on what the cams revealed?

about this sleepwalking topic. I agree that sleepwalking can cause you to do really strange things. I saw this documentary on the monitoring of sleepwalkers and some symptoms appear common:

- sudden jerking up from the bed and from that point, talking, movement, etc

Also I find that I've had a particular intense nightmare, I jerk up awake, back to reality, but my mind is still stuck in the dreamstate, trying to save myself or something in danger in my dream. It takes a few seconds of me thrashing on the bed to realize that wait a sec, it was all just a dream, or I'm trying to grab onto a being or object which is disappearing before my eyes and was never there in the first place.

My spouse has reported cases when I have gotten up, walked to the washroom, washed my hands, and came right back to bed. She has long stopped viewing these incidences as scary, but rather sees them as humorous - probably to protect herself. Probably the worst case for her, is one evening when I sat bolt upright, shook her, and said that I can't have sex with her - referencing another woman's name -_- To this day she asks "who is Linda?". I have never dated or had any sexual relations with any Linda of any kind.

Not to cause u further female stress but does your lady happen to read these forums and know your name on them? No-one else needs to comment, I only need to plant the seed of doubt in her mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

Deleted
    cool story, bro

Just watched Paranormal Activity by any chance?

www.Ronin-guild.eu

Your house could be leaning which would explain the doors and the house settling would make strange noises. you could sleep walk and mess with your alarm clock. If you take sleeping pills or medicine they tend to cause people to do strange stuff that they don't remember. Also have someone check your wiring that would explain your electrical problems.

Get your dog to some animal doctor. Thats highest priority!

Have you talked to a doctor about amnesia? Everything in your post are classic cases of memory loss.

Except for the dog growling, that's just how dogs are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by drukai View Post
    You and every man in the USA.
    "Where the hell is that damn remote?!?!?!"

think it could be a demon..

Quote Originally Posted by D_K_night View Post
    .Also I find that I've had a particular intense nightmare, I jerk up awake, back to reality, but my mind is still stuck in the dreamstate, trying to save myself or something in danger in my dream. It takes a few seconds of me thrashing on the bed to realize that wait a sec, it was all just a dream, or I'm trying to grab onto a being or object which is disappearing before my eyes and was never there in the first place.

Thats nothing, its not even REMOTELY humorous.

I (heavy sleepwalker) once walked into my parents room, walked around their bed, walked around it a few more times, and then dad asked, "son, why are you here?" and i said "I'm looking for the bathroom"...

Your dogs possessed by a ghost, you need to call a medium and get them to check you-- Ghosts don't exist stop being immature, get your dog to the vets if you think something is wrong with it-- sorry, the RATIONAL side of my brain took over there, Freddy Krueger is trolling you IIIN YUUUR DREEEEEMS.