Thread: Farming

Unhappy Farming

Im a paladin that is a herb/alchemy but find myself always behind the druid.
    Why u might ask well its hard to herb when u have to deal with npcs and the
    i dont need to land and dismount druid.In cata the good herbs in short supply only 1 or 2 zones the can be found
    in.This is a huge advantange for them we need to be on a lvl playing field.
    Im the only one dealing with this..............

Roll a Tauren Druid Herbalist.

Nothing in the universe compares to flying down, waiting half a second for the looting to finish while mobs beat on you, and flying away again. Flight Form Is Hax[tm].

Don't even try to compete with Tauren Druids for herbalism. It's simply not worth it. Level a Tauren Druid to 85, buy 310 speed, and never look back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just wait until guild perks for flight speed effect druid flight forms

Theres not much to do about it.

The only edge you have as a paladin is your speed given you have 310 already.

A thing you might want to do next time Hallows End pops up is save all the brooms, cause they work exactly like druid flight form (the mounting part, not the gathering in flightform part). It gives you an extra edge on the time spend atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    I eventually got to the point where I leveled up my own druid. It's a worgen though, but I can skin super fast as well as not dismount for herbs/skins.